PWd 431 hangin in the weed shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's wrong with Stephanie's face?...QUIT FUCKING WITH YOUR FACE! You're 40...Accept It

Why can't this motherfucker work on an album instead of his arms <codychoke>

You get to Dre's level you can either pump out shit as an excuse to tour to play classics (Rolling Stones), try and make something worthwhile but not as good as previous often (Kanye) or make something awesome once in a while. It's not like he needs the money.

Compton was awesome.
I hope you're kidding.....Worst Dre collection of artists since The Aftermath, toned down beats, very little actual Dre, too many lame newbies and worse of all, not one banger I could listen to over and over again.

Hands down, Dre's worse imo.

What's wrong with Stephanie's face?...QUIT FUCKING WITH YOUR FACE! You're 40...Accept It

She's a McMahon, they never accept anything which is why they're trailer trash turned billionaires, executives and cabinet members.

I hope you're kidding.....Worst Dre collection of artists since The Aftermath, toned down beats, very little actual Dre, too many lame newbies and worse of all, not one banger I could listen to over and over again.

Hands down, Dre's worse imo.

Great album that flows magnicently with sophisticated beats. It's not meant to have a Still Dre track. I thought 2001 was shit.

She doesn't look any different to me

still miss PRIME STEPH THOUGH

CGWgcaMVIAECDks.jpg

steph4.jpg

You get to Dre's level you can either pump out shit as an excuse to tour to play classics (Rolling Stones), try and make something worthwhile but not as good as previous often (Kanye) or make something awesome once in a while. It's not like he needs the money.
How do make his brand of music when you're worth a half billion dollars and live in a 30,000 square ft mansion in the most expensive zip code in America?

Great album that flows magnicently with sophisticated beats. It's not meant to have a Still Dre track. I thought 2001 was shit.
You just lost all credibility with me on this subject.
I-think-we-are-done-here-GIF.gif

So did Foley fiire hismelf or what?

Jaded much.

Card is pretty good.

Finally getting the payoff of long storylines with KO and Jericho // Bray and Orton. Both potentially great matches.

Roman vs taker could be great and a lot of fun. Love Roman stroking on the heel turn. Aside from cena I see this as the best scenario for taker for the match to get the fans into it and turnout entertaining

Goldberg vs Brock is a long standing feud that's actually been hyped very well.

Aj vs Shane should be interesting. Aj can have a good match with a mop. If Shane doesn't take it easy because of his near death experience this match could have a ton of awesome moments (unlike taker Shane where Shane had to try to do all the work).

I love that miz and cena are rekindling their feud. I know it's going to be intergender but may still turn out entertaining. The feud has been at least.

What would your wmania booking look like ?
b7gs1u.jpg

Everything minus Db and Cm...

How do make his brand of music when you're worth a half billion dollars and live in a 30,000 square ft mansion in the most expensive zip code in America?

I think my private full size strip club, whiskey/beer plant, football field of Mary Jane and coke lab might distract me.

Can't believe Roman even got a spot on the card and where the hell is KO?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back