PWd 431 hangin in the weed shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon does absolutely nothing for me"

Well said, they definitely shouldn't be wasting AJ Styles with Shane fucking McMahon.

Beside the main event bork vs oldberg, card sucks. Good thing i didnt buy the ticket to go..
Wonder what d-list celebrity will host.
Smh with all the new talent this year and the stupid idiot wwe writers come up with this shit. LmAO!!

Beside the main event bork vs oldberg, card sucks. Good thing i didnt buy the ticket to go..
Wonder what d-list celebrity will host.
Smh with all the new talent this year and the stupid idiot wwe writers come up with this shit. LmAO!!
Jaded much.

Card is pretty good.

Finally getting the payoff of long storylines with KO and Jericho // Bray and Orton. Both potentially great matches.

Roman vs taker could be great and a lot of fun. Love Roman stroking on the heel turn. Aside from cena I see this as the best scenario for taker for the match to get the fans into it and turnout entertaining

Goldberg vs Brock is a long standing feud that's actually been hyped very well.

Aj vs Shane should be interesting. Aj can have a good match with a mop. If Shane doesn't take it easy because of his near death experience this match could have a ton of awesome moments (unlike taker Shane where Shane had to try to do all the work).

I love that miz and cena are rekindling their feud. I know it's going to be intergender but may still turn out entertaining. The feud has been at least.

What would your wmania booking look like ?

Wrestlemania should be a giant gauntlet match for Roman

he just fights for 4 hours and eventually ends in a heart attack, like John Henry, fighting against a cyborg clone of himself

Jaded much.

Card is pretty good.

Finally getting the payoff of long storylines with KO and Jericho // Bray and Orton. Both potentially great matches.

Roman vs taker could be great and a lot of fun. Love Roman stroking on the heel turn. Aside from cena I see this as the best scenario for taker for the match to get the fans into it and turnout entertaining

Goldberg vs Brock is a long standing feud that's actually been hyped very well.

Aj vs Shane should be interesting. Aj can have a good match with a mop. If Shane doesn't take it easy because of his near death experience this match could have a ton of awesome moments (unlike taker Shane where Shane had to try to do all the work).

I love that miz and cena are rekindling their feud. I know it's going to be intergender but may still turn out entertaining. The feud has been at least.

What would your wmania booking look like ?

Id love to see Braun and AJ in better quality matches but Pastor Styles will turn chicken shit into chicken salad. Roman has the opportunity for a great organic heel turn if they go with it, Dean/Corbin is a fantastic fued that could be what Brock/Dean should've been, KO/Y2J will steal the show with one for the ages and we'll get a fun larger than life brawl for a main event. Basically what I'm trying to say is that it's a great time to be a fan of pro wrestling.

7b59nbqj6bly.gif

DrBcgtB.gif

Did one of you dudes ask me in Twittwr why I had a picture of steak with weed on it? Weed as in garlic butter :)

Wrestlemania should be a giant gauntlet match for Roman

he just fights for 4 hours and eventually ends in a heart attack, like John Henry, fighting against a cyborg clone of himself

Thats the ending of Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back