PWd 431 hangin in the weed shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fucking wonder they use makeup

tumblr_mrcjiej0wq1qb6rkko1_1280.jpg

Thin dude looks like an Ali G In Da House extra.

Fat dude looks like a creeper at a rave trying to get girls to take ecstacy with him.

Actually they look like two creepers.

ummmm....rollins had his nudes leaked. if paige gets fired for this, it will be bullshit.

It's not really the nudes. It's all the other shit she did with ADR that they should have just wished her well in future endeavors.

Fat dude looks like a creeper at a rave trying to get girls to take ecstacy with him.

Anyone can put on the clown make up and go to the Gathering of the Juggalos and get laid instantly.

only from morbidly obese girls tho. NTTATWWT

lol @ Vampiro in the background

Another Paige nude leak, this time both titties and her feet are visible.

<{anton}>

I'm just starting SD. I'm pretty sure AJ said, "I don't know why you guys are doing this to me, but I'm gonna go out to the ring and tell the WWE Universe why right now!"

He's got a good gripe, though. Borton said he wouldn't take the title shot. Thus, by precedent set nearly 20 years ago, Roman Reigns gets the perks of being the winner. Since Roman is on Raw and would thus go after the Universal title, SD needs a challenger for Bray. It should have been handed to AJ anyway since he was champion for months, was the clear no. 1 contender, and never got his rematch to which he was entitled. But instead they do a battle royal. Not only does AJ win, but he does so by LEVITATING above the concrete floor so that Harper would land first. I mean, who gives a shit about an RKO out of nowhere when AJ Styles is levitating on SmackDown Live? But no, they make him wrestle Harper one-on-one, and he beats him twice. Then they give Borton another chance despite the fact tha (a) he formally and officially forfeited the opportunity; and (b) he's currently wanted for arson and possibly defiling a corpse. It's the bullshit of all bullshit.

#JusticeForAJ

Man fuck The Cloud people need to stop using that shit.

And a 20 second clip with a dildo in her ass.

Thats what happens when you were young and cool and time kept passing but you were too busy to notice and stayed doing the same thing .... Arent you in your 40s and still at clubs trying to bang young chicks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back