PWD 429: Like a deer in headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pants are ugly.

I listened to pezcore today while doing the dishes
As the supposed advocate of comfort>looks, I am disappointed in you christopher.

Consider me less concerned with how they look and more concerned with how comfortable they would feel pressed up against my face as I attempt to suck out the ghost of whatever delicious meal she ate for dinner.

they look pretty comfortable to me.

Balor returned to the ring at a live event teaming with Zayn and Jericho to face Joe, KO and Trips.

I wonder if this match has any implications on who Balor will face at Mania. Joe? Maybe Triple H?

Rumour has it that it's Joe.

John Cena will star in Daddy's Home 2.

Cool, his cameo at the end of 1 made me POP.

That look on Marky Mark's face when daddy Cena dissed him off was GOLD:

capture75.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Underrated comedy, look forward to sequel.

Cool, his cameo at the end of 1 made me POP.

That look on Marky Mark's face when daddy Cena dissed him off was GOLD:

View attachment 208781

View attachment 208783

Underrated comedy, look forward to sequel.

It looks like, from what I've read, it's going to play similarly to the first movie. But with Wahlberg being insecure that an even more macho guy is there.

Cena's got a few movies brewing:

Daddy's Home 2
The Wall
The Pact

It looks like, from what I've read, it's going to play similarly to the first movie. But with Wahlberg being insecure that an even more macho guy is there.

That was the final joke of the movie, so yeah, that will make a logical plotline for the sequel.

That was the final joke of the movie, so yeah, that will make a logical plotline for the sequel.

Yeah, I watched it again yesterday when it was on TV. That movie had some great cameos, Cena, Bill Burr, Paul Scheer. I really liked it.

Yeah, I watched it again yesterday when it was on TV. That movie had some great cameos, Cena, Bill Burr, Paul Scheer. I really liked it.

Me too, and gosh darn it I have to admit it touched my heart too:

daddys-home-movie-2015-reviews.jpg

Balor returned to the ring at a live event teaming with Zayn and Jericho to face Joe, KO and Trips.

I wonder if this match has any implications on who Balor will face at Mania. Joe? Maybe Triple H?

Wouldn't mind seeing Balor / Joe feud from NXT get revived. Their title matches were better as a whole than Joe / Nak's.

Saw this in the heavies ... not sure what's going on here, but:
bhhkn6.gif

ROH gets talked about like once per capped thread in here, and of course when it happens it's to spoil a ppv title change ... lol
It's all over the internet......................

It's all over the internet......................

Well I avoided the obvious places but didn't think I'd log on here at 8am and see it talked about outside of spoiler tags.

No big deal tho, I probably would have forgotten and gotten on Twitter or something before I watched it.

ROH gets talked about like once per capped thread in here, and of course when it happens it's to spoil a ppv title change ... lol
Hard to spoil a live show bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back