PWD 429: Like a deer in headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
addd005df002f007.gif

Balor returned to the ring at a live event teaming with Zayn and Jericho to face Joe, KO and Trips.

I wonder if this match has any implications on who Balor will face at Mania. Joe? Maybe Triple H?

Ooh that big nose Chicana bitch standing in the cage right now could get it whether she wants it or not

Anybody cool still come here or....?

pL0SCOM.jpg

I wonder if Char has an enlarged clit?

Lift her leg over my head and eat her out like it said Golden Coral

Anybody cool still come here or....?

You a paper chaser, you got your block on fire remaining a g, until the moment you expire you know what it is, to make nothing out of something you handle you biz, and don't be cryin and suffering

Just saw Logan. Great fuckin movie. Pulls no punches. Right in the feels man.

Daniels got what he's rightfully earned tonight by winning the ROH World Title. I never would have thought anyone would have done it considering he's been passed over more than I can remember and TNA never giving him a real chance to take the ball and run with it. I'm happy as hell right now for him.

Lol at a 45 year old 200lb man being the champ.

Good wrestler and all, but jesus fuck, not everyone 'deserves' to be champ.

Lol at a 45 year old 200lb man being the champ.

Good wrestler and all, but jesus fuck, not everyone 'deserves' to be champ.

It's ROH, @zane could probably be champ down there. It's not like Adam Cole is some gangbuster

I havent watched ROH since Black Machismo beat Jay Briscoe for the title

Fucking old guys taking the top spots in the business, burying the younger talent. Daniels is older than Chris fucking Jericho!

Last edited:
It's ROH, @zane could probably be champ down there. It's not like Adam Cole is some gangbuster
My dislike of old and part time wrestlers winning the belts and such is not just reserved for goldberg. And at least Goldberg will bring buts to the seats temporarily.

No one new is gonna tune in for Curry Man as ROH champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back