PWD 428: Mike Anthony >>>> Kevin Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and far as bronchitis goes, it's the only time in 20 years I've gone to the doctors without being forces to. I seriously thought I was going to die not being able to breath.

Yea tell that fool what an idiot he is

In my 94 WWE viewing watched Summerslam and bunch of RAWs, the Hart cage match is on par on the WMX opener, Razor/Diesel and Nakano/Blaze were the stand-out matches at Summerslam the rest was just there.

Crazy heel Backland is a highlight showing the benefit of an heel turn and fitting into the new generation as the veteran who dislikes how society is and is delusional in present day to think it was the same Backland who's promo wasn't that great as the humble face champion.

Despite being the new generation, the likes of Backland, King Kong Bundy and Volkoff are apart of the roster I assume there veteran presence is needed to fill roster spots considering how thin the roster is at this time. Just like today bring back veterans to fill roster spots for the respective brands like an Rhyno, Curt Hawkins, Jinder Mahal,etc.

Last edited:
Sometimes 2 men get to fighting and you gotta tell em that shit. It happens in real life so its fine to make it a rasslin story line

i was separated from my girl in my early 20s and i worked with a couple. I started to flirt with the girl developed a crush and straight up told that dude i was gonna steal his girl and there isnt a thing he can do about it.

Few weeks later I was knocking on his apartment door to return his/our/my girls keys and phone and that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: just stared at the floor. Few weeks after that i was having some fool fuckin with my house at night and I went and visited that fool with a glock and informed him I never wanted to see him again. Sometime after that that bitch ran off with a vacuum cleaner salesmen and left me in debt and broke . I to this day really wish I had told my dick to stand down. Listening to your dick is how your torpedo your life.

I was a dick when I was that age and I often wish I could go back in time and beat my own ass.

At least you recognize that you were the asshole in that story. There's plenty of guys our age that would be bragging about that to this day.

Today I had the Luke Thomas Show on (I don't know why I ever listen to it, he's a douche) and he was telling a story about working at an ice cream place when he was younger and going in the back to get a woman her ice cream and shouting in the back so she could hear him about there being lots of roaches back there, then coming out and handing her the ice cream. And he wasn't telling it like, "Man, I was a jerk when I was younger and hated my job" it was very much, "Aren't I so awesome??? I ruined some woman's enjoyment of her ice cream for no reason other than my own inadequacies!"

23-year-old me popped the cherry of a TV news reporter.

I think I won this one!
<[analyzed}>

You only win if you drank some of the cherry juice.

4v5ngg.gif

At least you recognize that you were the asshole in that story. There's plenty of guys our age that would be bragging about that to this day.

Today I had the Luke Thomas Show on (I don't know why I ever listen to it, he's a douche) and he was telling a story about working at an ice cream place when he was younger and going in the back to get a woman her ice cream and shouting in the back so she could hear him about there being lots of roaches back there, then coming out and handing her the ice cream. And he wasn't telling it like, "Man, I was a jerk when I was younger and hated my job" it was very much, "Aren't I so awesome??? I ruined some woman's enjoyment of her ice cream for no reason other than my own inadequacies!"

Yea I dont know why so many people have a hard time with the words I was wrong. I fucked up bad I acted like a jerk I hurt alot of people and I made myself miserable . I am not the hero of the story of my 20s at all. Thank fuck my wife is also my best friend and gave enough of a fuck about me to try to stop me from going down that road i was going . Most people you meet will not have that kinda love for you and its important to see it for what it is when it comes around . I didnt deserve it but im thankful just the same

All these young people, I remember the start of Hulkamania. Thats how old I am. Every era after that has been a fucking disappointment. And if you disagree, you're wrong.

All these young people, I remember the start of Hulkamania. Thats how old I am. Every era after that has been a fucking disappointment. And if you disagree, you're wrong.

You are old!

I remember AWA Hogan (and even saw him live then).

<3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back