PWD 428: Mike Anthony >>>> Kevin Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes 2 men get to fighting and you gotta tell em that shit. It happens in real life so its fine to make it a rasslin story line

i was separated from my girl in my early 20s and i worked with a couple. I started to flirt with the girl developed a crush and straight up told that dude i was gonna steal his girl and there isnt a thing he can do about it.

Few weeks later I was knocking on his apartment door to return his/our/my girls keys and phone and that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: just stared at the floor. Few weeks after that i was having some fool fuckin with my house at night and I went and visited that fool with a glock and informed him I never wanted to see him again. Sometime after that that bitch ran off with a vacuum cleaner salesmen and left me in debt and broke . I to this day really wish I had told my dick to stand down. Listening to your dick is how your torpedo your life.

I was a dick when I was that age and I often wish I could go back in time and beat my own ass.
It's not too late to beat your own ass.

I have. Though we talked more about Sasquatch and how shitty it would be if he just came bustin out and what the plan was to deal with such a thing.

Me and dog had a conversation about aliens already being among us or at the least our government knows they exist and won't tell us. Then I started imagining getting abducted and they used me as sperm donor and they used my sperm to creat alien human hybrids.

Me and dog had a conversation about aliens already being among us or at the least our government knows they exist and won't tell us. Then I started imagining getting abducted and they used me as sperm donor and they used my sperm to creat alien human hybrids.

Dude people the rock brock lesnar and ryback and braun strowman exist ..... Them aliens dont want your jizz theres better jizz to choose from

I'm not officially back full time, so instead of salary I'm getting paid an hourly rate for the time I bill. Based on that rate, I would actually make more than my salary if I reached our normal minimum billable hours for the year. I don't intend to do that this year, but possibly next year. I wonder if they'll notice that if/when the time comes.
Did a Mexican take your yob?

Dude people the rock brock lesnar and ryback and braun strowman exist ..... Them aliens dont want your jizz theres better jizz to choose from

Bro, don't say that. You don't know what my jizz is capable of. Maybe my jizz cures is immune to alien herpes or something

Oh, and far as bronchitis goes, it's the only time in 20 years I've gone to the doctors without being forces to. I seriously thought I was going to die not being able to breath.

23 year old me was a hot head hot shot that could of used a good punch in the nose.

Indeed

But 23 year old me would kill me. At 23 I was in much better shape carried a gun was a hot head and didnt have good impulse control at all and was used to having issues with people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back