PWD 428: Mike Anthony >>>> Kevin Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there has not been a Mania that did not feature a part timer in the main event since 27, which may or may not count depending on how you view the Rock as special guest ref.

So while I get that it is fun to yell "neckbeard"and make fun of the wrestlers the E has, how long can they keep up this part timer, old guy crap? This is the same shit they used to taunt WCW for. And now their biggest show is main evented by two part timers, one of whom cannot even go for more than 5 minutes.
5 minutes is pretty generous. I do think it's pretty shitty & a rather heavy slap in the face of their talent who bust their ass 5 times a week. Brock & Goldberg don't even give a fuck about wrestling, it's a paycheck and that's all.

Fastlane proved Smackdown is always the A-show....

KO should not have lost. He is the best thing to happen to RAW in years..
ROMAN stole the show
Bayley is still hott
Get rid of steph and mick- replace with noelle foley and regal.

Roman always steals the show @clutchCAT420
raw

because someone is injured..

That Bayley/Charlotte match was fucking bullshit.

Okay, Jojo vs. Naomi, who has the best ass?

So there has not been a Mania that did not feature a part timer in the main event since 27, which may or may not count depending on how you view the Rock as special guest ref.

So while I get that it is fun to yell "neckbeard"and make fun of the wrestlers the E has, how long can they keep up this part timer, old guy crap? This is the same shit they used to taunt WCW for. And now their biggest show is main evented by two part timers, one of whom cannot even go for more than 5 minutes.

The reason why they keep getting the dreaded 'part timers'(the CM Punk term) is because the rest of the roster is Sami Zyan, Kevin Owens, and Finn Balor. God Forbid the company wants to be taken seriously when doing press tours on ESPN and NBC and the only thing they have to sell is pube beard vs dad bod.

The reason why they keep getting the dreaded 'part timers'(the CM Punk term) is because the rest of the roster is Sami Zyan, Kevin Owens, and Finn Balor. God Forbid the company wants to be taken seriously when doing press tours on ESPN and NBC and the only thing they have to sell is pube beard vs dad bod.
do you only care what they look like lol

Steph fires Foley and replaces him with Kurt Angle on RAW for allowing interferences in the Woman's title match and the Universal title match.

do you only care what they look like lol

We don't care that much but when trying to get NEW people to tune in, you don't parade around a fat neckbeard like Owens. You put a guy on mainstream tv who is larger than life and makes people tune in.

They should have a contest for nicest looking buttholes like a Miss America pageant or something.

Alvarez also said Sasha botched the ending of her match.

I was at the mother in law's last night until 9:30 pm helping out there and watching walking dead. I just caught the end of the Bayley/Charlotte match and the main event last night. Gonna try to catch up on the rest of the PPV tonight.

They need to have Bayley go over Sasha and Charlotte CLEAN at Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back