Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again a logical babyface promo from the Game

the man duck lips when he flexes....c'mon

roman_reigns5.jpg

Thor+is+doing+hulk+hogan+s+pose+you+plebs+_e037fd6784cf825b9a4d35cf3371d189.jpg

Shut up, Foreskin.

seth shows up at mania and moves to smackdown after?

if it makes your mom moan I'm willing to make that sacrifice. someone has to be your father figure.

its absolutely no excuse for having a peen like a Tardigrade and a phobia of soap and toothpaste.

What the fuck. He didn't hit anyone with his crutch? It wasn't a plot to trick Haitch? That was fucking retarded.

This go home show should make people who bought tickets to fast Lane to stay home IMO.

its absolutely no excuse for having a peen like a Tardigrade and a phobia of soap and toothpaste.
its not my fault your mom likes dirty, uncut dick. if you don't want your mom to be happy then you are a dick, which brings us back to you being cocksmoke.

its not my fault your mom likes dirty, uncut dick. if you don't want your mom to be happy then you are a dick, which brings us back to you being cocksmoke.

I did see her put mayonnaise on a pigsinablanket -- who knew it was a foreshadow for the size and condition of your foreskin.

still cant believe i was right about your poverty peen.

These last two hours are making me program Walking Dead into my reminders for Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back