PWD 423: Butts, Boobs, and Beagles (and maybe some Rasslin')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't got replays? AJ's feet clearly hit first.

Harper getting lots of cheers there. I wonder if they did that so they could see how over he was before definitively pulling the trigger on putting him in the title match.
If true, that's pretty ballsy trying that against Styles who is extremely over. If it was a test, Harper definitely passed.

Should've just called it for Harper, and have him get taken out by Bray before Mania.

Lucky it wasn't the Rumble match finish I guess.

Harper fucked that up pretty badly. The only thing they didn't botch was not having the camera there to show their feet. Do you know for a fact that AJ doesn't have the ability to hover an inch above the ground for a second or two? They do a lot of weird shit in Japan.

just saw the uso's promo on wreddit

i really liked it lol

If true, that's pretty ballsy trying that against Styles who is extremely over. If it was a test, Harper definitely passed.

That'd be the point. Not knowing if Harper eliminating AJ would get cheers or boos, so do the "tie" and see who the crowd sympathizes with. If they had all been chanting for AJ, have him win next week. As it is, have Harper win.

Harper fucked that up pretty badly. The only thing they didn't botch was not having the camera there to show their feet. Do you know for a fact that AJ doesn't have the ability to hover an inch above the ground for a second or two? They do a lot of weird shit in Japan.
This is a good post. Phenomenal people can do shit like that.

Clearly the spot was meant to be a draw and they fall at the same time however someone mistimed it and AJ hit first.

However the crowd was for Luke pretty good surprisingly. This all means AJ won't get a legit title shot for a long time. He should've kept it til wrestlemania in the first place

<{boneytears}>

Didn't realize Harper was so good, he moves quick and nimble as hell for a guy his size. Can probably have a good match with most of the roster, him v Orton was some good shit the other week.

I suppose since the push is coming it's about time Harper got injured again

Just have them fall off the ropes at the same time, they made that spot more complicated than it needed to be.

That said it's likely Bryan vs Orton vs Harper. I wonder if WWE has the balls to let them main event

Just have them fall off the ropes at the same time, they made that spot more complicated than it needed to be.

That said it's likely Bryan vs Orton vs Harper. I wonder if WWE has the balls to let them main event
i dont think so brock vs goldberg as the main event unless they change it

BFpdUwi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back