PWD 422: RIP In Peace Nicole Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as me smelling because I don't wears deodorant ... it takes a lot to get me to sweat. Remember I run 6 to 10 miles on a daily bases and I'm barely 150 on a good day day (at 5-11). My wife didn't even know I don't wear deodorant until I told her on a vacation. And during sex sometimes her face is buried in there
raw

Am I supposed to know who any of those people are? Why is there a little boy?

He was also a babyface who wore hearts on his gear, chaps and stripped them off before every match. After the boyhood dream angle was done, there was nothing really to like about him. He should've changed his look up some and toned down dancing when he made the full face turn.

He was ahead of his time. I think he should have toned it up, actually. Should have told Bulldog, "If I wanted your old lady in the sack I'd have had her long ago, you beta cuck. Deal with it."

Anyone who blames the talent in that time is an idiot. People who blame diesel or shawn or Bret or taker don't get that it had everything to do with creative. You had a crazy stacked roster but cartoon character gimmicks and in the mid 90s completely out of touch with mainstream media until attitude era // 97.

I have the same conversations with casual fans now all the time. They say the roster sucks and there's no talent. I cringe so hard when someone thinks guys like Roman reigns, aj styles, rusev ect suck.

I like that Cat Zingano lookin chick, but for reasons unrelated to that movie.

One of those guys is Donna,Meagles husband
He makes good muffins

I like muffins but I don't know who Donna or Meagles is. Meagles would be a good name for a beagle, though. "Here, Meagles! Who'sagoodboyyesyouare! Yesyouare!"

We should identify a beagle named Meagles as the official pet of the PWD.

Maybe this guy:

VfzhZAs.jpg

He appears to be eating that stuffed bunny's ass, so he'd fit right in here.

I can't believe tna is still a thing. I wonder how much they are payi

its time for the Harry's to go back to wwe.
No its not
Theyre doing amazing stuff right now that is better than anything else in rasslin, in WWE they'd be forced to half heartedly read dumb ass scripts and have their creativity strangled
You need to get off that WWE teet
And for fucks sake go buy some deodorant!

No its not
Theyre doing amazing stuff right now that is better than anything else in rasslin, in WWE they'd be forced to half heartedly read dumb ass scripts and have their creativity strangled
You need to get off that WWE teet
And for fucks sake go buy some deodorant!
I agree with the first half of this statement.

But I'll suck the teet I wanna suck. Although I'm not sick like @Minotauro Rex and try to milk the teeet in my mouth during sex. And I'm thinking about the deodorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back