PWD 422: RIP In Peace Nicole Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Shawn gets a lot of criticism for his 96 reign, but they really didn't make him look strong. He was about to be beat at WM 12 and needed the bell ringing to get out of the Sharpshooter, he had the "draw" with Bulldog in his second PPV defense, he got pinned by Vader in the 8-man tag match, he lost to Vader twice at SummerSlam before "winning," he beat Mankind by DQ, and he got beat by Sid. I think his only mostly clean PPV wins were Diesel, Bulldog the second time, and Goldust.

Once you reach a certain level of fat it's nigh impossible not to be a little stinky because you sweat constantly and the sweat gets trapped in the folds and the funk builds up. I'm not saying that you're at that level, though, as I've never seen or smelled you.

My freshman year of college roomate was right around 6 feet tall and somewhere between 350 and 400. I'd guess he was around 375 when I met him. He stunk. His clothes stunk. His shoes and feet stunk like 100 dead skunks rotting in a bag of rancid eggs. One time he asked me, "Do my feet stink?" I was sitting at my computer with my back to him otherwise I'm not sure I could have been so honest. "Yes," I said. "Do you want me to leave my shoes outside the room to air out?" I said, "If you don't mind, that would be awesome. You can also borrow my dryer sheets, rip one in half and stick half in each shoe to help combat the smell."

He bathed "fairly regularly." He was actually somewhat unable to shower whenever he wanted because he could only fit in the handciapped shower stall, so if it was taken or broken, he was shit out of luck.

My dorm room stunk, which sucked when it came to having girls over, but was ok when it came to not having people want to party in my room. I was used to it, so it didn't bother me. But, if I was going on a date or a party or something I would have to do a check with my friends on the hall to make sure my clothes hadn't picked up the stink.

Do you use a wash rag to scrub your body or just your hand with soap in it?

I use a washcloth what the fuck is a wash rag ?

On a stick?

i-wash-myself-with-a-rag-on-a-stick-t-shirt-cottonfactory-1.gif

Somebody had to post it.

For ten years plus, when I reenacted this scene, my sister would involuntarily recoil from the phantom washing stick just like Lisa.
/coolstorybro

homage w/ the newest wrestlemania themed shirt

I'm watching KOTR 96. We just watched the two Shawn/Bulldog matches (Beware of Dog and KOTR) and then LTR passed out so now I'm watching Goldust vs. Ahmed.

My cousin just texted me a photo of a Wonder Woman Easter basket and asked if I wanted her to get it for LTR. I was very confused until I realized she thought it was a WWE basket.

That's cool. I'd probably wear one that's a close up drawing of Austin's bloody face from 13.

I am interested to see what the shirt from wrestlemania13 will be.

i have a few shirts from them, only one of them is wwe themed though and its the rock shirt that they sell.

My cousin just texted me a photo of a Wonder Woman Easter basket and asked if I wanted her to get it for LTR. I was very confused until I realized she thought it was a WWE basket.

Do you guys respect the kayfabe surrounding the Easter bunny in your house?

I know Shawn gets a lot of criticism for his 96 reign, but they really didn't make him look strong. He was about to be beat at WM 12 and needed the bell ringing to get out of the Sharpshooter, he had the "draw" with Bulldog in his second PPV defense, he got pinned by Vader in the 8-man tag match, he lost to Vader twice at SummerSlam before "winning," he beat Mankind by DQ, and he got beat by Sid. I think his only mostly clean PPV wins were Diesel, Bulldog the second time, and Goldust.
He was also a babyface who wore hearts on his gear, chaps and stripped them off before every match. After the boyhood dream angle was done, there was nothing really to like about him. He should've changed his look up some and toned down dancing when he made the full face turn.

THISe matches were all very good to great. It's my favorite title reign ever

He was also a babyface who wore hearts on his gear, chaps and stripped them off before every match. After the boyhood dream angle was done, there was nothing really to like about him. He should've changed his look up some and toned down dancing when he made the full face turn.

He was ahead of his time. I think he should have toned it up, actually. Should have told Bulldog, "If I wanted your old lady in the sack I'd have had her long ago, you beta cuck. Deal with it."

The fake knockoff song the Network uses in place of Voodoo Child isn't too terrible.

I just put on Vengeance 2002. Edge/Hogan vs Christian/Storm.

Was Hogan ever US champ? If not they should have him win it at WM. And then also the CW championship. And then for some reason the Raw women's championship.

As far as me smelling because I don't wears deodorant ... it takes a lot to get me to sweat. Remember I run 6 to 10 miles on a daily bases and I'm barely 150 on a good day day (at 5-11). My wife didn't even know I don't wear deodorant until I told her on a vacation. And during sex sometimes her face is buried in there

As far as me smelling because I don't wears deodorant ... it takes a lot to get me to sweat. Remember I run 6 to 10 miles on a daily bases and I'm barely 150 on a good day day (at 5-11). My wife didn't even know I don't wear deodorant until I told her on a vacation. And during sex sometimes her face is buried in there

You're not fat, though, right?

Do you literally mean no deodorant, or just no antiperspirant?

Did I just engage lakersfan in a conversation expecting a logical and cogent answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back