PWD 414: A Return to Decency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Sweet me!
20160621_CARD_HandGestures--bd0b201ace5e3122dec2153caa1c442d.jpg

I can't believe we're so close to 3 years ago when Balor and Itami were newbies at NXT, just having regular singles matches against guys like Tyler Breeze on tv. Not sure if it feels like it wasn't that long ago or if it feels like it was longer ago.

I can't believe we're so close to 3 years ago when Balor and Itami were newbies at NXT, just having regular singles matches against guys like Tyler Breeze on tv. Not sure if it feels like it wasn't that long ago or if it feels like it was longer ago.
I fully believe if itami didn't get hurt he would have been on the main roster all ready I'm just happy I got to see him in person when he was at wm 31

I fully believe if itami didn't get hurt he would have been on the main roster all ready I'm just happy I got to see him in person when he was at wm 31
did you see him wrestle at SJSU? I think I saw a clip of that being the first time he did a GTS in NXT, and the crowd popped hard.

did you see him wrestle at SJSU? I think I saw a clip of that being the first time he did a GTS in NXT, and the crowd popped hard.
No wish I did only got to see him at wm 31

All I hope for is when itmai comes back put him on the main roster it suck he came back just to get re injury again when NXT close to going to Japan I wonder if they guy that botch that power slam got a Talkin to back stage

All I hope for is when itmai comes back put him on the main roster it suck he came back just to get re injury again when NXT close to going to Japan I wonder if they guy that botch that power slam got a Talkin to back stage

Shut up @lakersfan45 i don't know what the hell you're trying to say here

WrestleMania documentary showing more of Steph in that outfit is causing the tinglies.

You're the sidestepper just making shit up "failed top guy" is that supposed to be funny like "army intelligence" If he was a top guy then how did fail exactly ? Better to be a crip than be you who is still in his crib.
Crip walking like Steven Hawking, not even a counterpoint as to why this failed fighter and wrestler should've been the one to break the streak.

Hideo Itami hands down has had the worst luck in recent WWE history.

Crip walking like Steven Hawking, not even a counterpoint as to why this failed fighter and wrestler should've been the one to break the streak.

No need, you are doing a bang up job of that! Stephen Hawking Rolls and dey be hateing!

Enzo and Big Cass suck.

Did anyone else fall asleep during Triple H's promo last night?

Samoa Joe is ruthless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back