Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Fuck Rex in the goat ass!

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's going to get past Tito. They have similar styles except Tito looked way bigger than him, size matter when they start wrestling. I'd go with Chael if he was on the Juice tho. Watching Tito cry after he loses is always funny so I wouldn't care if Chael won. Lol

Didn't Chael run through Tito when they wrestled each other, though?

Chael says that Tito made a critical mistake and he capitalized on it so it wasn't a true competition between them.

Nope, my uncle hates gay people and blacks and jews. And Samoans for some reason.

Self loathing gay uncle popped Rex's black cherry and sent him down a lifetime path of booze, crack, and feet...duly noted.

Wtf! I never smoked crack you bastard!

Ahaha! It's the Tyson and the recluse trick! I knew it! I knew there was a reason you needed anew tub of ass cream every month! Victory is mine...now someone get Rex a hooker lady boy with Rainbow colored socks!

Ahaha! It's the Tyson and the recluse trick! I knew it! I knew there was a reason you needed anew tub of ass cream every month! Victory is mine...now someone get Rex a hooker lady boy with Rainbow colored socks!

Fuck me in the goat ass...

Nope, my uncle hates gay people and blacks and jews. And Samoans for some reason.
I know people that hate them because, "Samoans are the black people of the sea."

Someone make a new thread so I can go eat nachos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back