• No

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Fuck Rex in the goat ass!

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cringe every time Tito speaks

"Tito say I use my mouth to get opportunities, the only person I knew who made money using their mouth is his ex wife."
<{danawhoah}>[<taker1}<32> <{dayum}>

To think back in the early 00's Tito carried the UFC with his personality/promo ability but now it's looks bad now compared to the promo ability of McGregor.

Just hit me, watching this video version of the New Generation Podcast reviewing Fall Brawl '96, Baron Corbin, with his slicked back oily hair and penchant for violence and vests, reminds me, look wise of Horsemen-era Benoit.

Also, fucking HELL this chokeslam height!

Do I dare switch back to Iphone from Android? My Nexus 6 is shitting the bed, and I'm getting bored of Android's software.

Do I dare switch back to Iphone from Android? My Nexus 6 is shitting the bed, and I'm getting bored of Android's software.
Went from back to back Galaxy Notes to the 7 Plus. No regrets, it's just better.

I can see HHH doing what Foley did in 04 to Orton, be a surprise entrant cost Rollins the Rumble while eliminating himself on purpose to punish Rollins.

that's a bit unlike him to sabotage himself

maybe his theme song plays and distracts Seth and HHH doesn't come out. Eventually they build to HHH returning on a Raw to hit the ratings.

Went from back to back Galaxy Notes to the 7 Plus. No regrets, it's just better.
I was thinking I'd get the 7 now and then maybe upgrade to the 10th anniversary one in September. I definitely have to move on from this Nexus, it's not charging properly.

My favorite ESPN radio show is Dan Le Batard and he had HBK on today. Listening to the recap and his first question out of the gate was "Now Shawn, at the height of HBK-mania, were you a big party guy?"

<21><23><29>

I have a Galaxy S6 as my personal phone and an iPhone 6 for work. I like the Samsung and Android better, but it's also what I use more. I also have a Galaxy tablet. I'm just more used to Google. If I had gone Apple first it's just as likely I'd be all Apple now.

LTR just introduced Brock as being from "LOC, Canada." I don't know what "LOC" means, but how did he know Brock turned his back on America? The kid is a genius!

He knows a traitor when he sees one. That's a good boy.

I had my parent-teacher conference tonight. At one point his teacher says kind of out of nowhere, "So, he watches wrestling?"

Yes. Yes, he does.

lol he must be chokeslamming the other kids

I had my parent-teacher conference tonight. At one point his teacher says kind of out of nowhere, "So, he watches wrestling?"

Yes. Yes, he does.

Golden opportunity missed.

"Why? Is that a problem?"
"Well-"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A PROBLEM!"
<{smellit?}>

That is just a 5* set of fake tits

The two teachers were in the middle of 15 minutes of telling me how awesome my kid is, so I let them bang.

Aint nothing like listening to other people tell you how great your kids are. Every teacher/parent conference I'm:

BlaringJoyfulKiwi.gif

The two teachers were in the middle of 15 minutes of telling me how awesome my kid is, so I let them bang.
I like to think they asked because he got into a mild disagreement with another kid then screamed "FIGHT ME!" and powerbombed him onto the playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back