Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Fuck Rex in the goat ass!

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuka will debut the night after Mania to go after Charlotte. Charlotte will brag about cleaning house and being the most dominant champ etc. Asuka comes out and all hell breaks loose.

WWE can still book Taker vs Sting right. Have Taker lose the Rumble, come out on RAW the next night with a 15 minute entrance. While he is cutting his promo the lights go out. Sting is on top of the WM marquee with his crow and the bat pointing to Taker... Nothing else needs to be said.
giphy.gif

I could buy her kicking Miz, Rich Swann and both women's champs' asses.

Sometimes I really think I'd rather see Asuka and Ember Moon join cruiserweight division rather than Raw or Smackdown women divisions.

Taker needs someone who can carry the match, and that ain't the old cripple.

I really dont see Nakamura succeeding on the main roster at all. I just dont get his character and appeal. The only match that I watched him in that I thought was up to the hype was the Zayn match.

Joe I think has major potential and I really hope they pair him with Cena as his first program. Lots of history there too.

Sometimes I really think I'd rather see Asuka and Ember Moon join cruiserweight division rather than Raw or Smackdown women divisions.

And Charlotte. Intergender cruiserweight matches would be sweeeeet.

Also, side note for the gif posted a few above me, fuck Frozen, why was/is that so goddamn popular, it looks cheap and shit and, fuck that film.

And, depending where Joe goes, i'd like to see him do work with Jericho, personally.

Nak can go kick seven bells out of Miz on Smackdown.

I really dont see Nakamura succeeding on the main roster at all. I just dont get his character and appeal. The only match that I watched him in that I thought was up to the hype was the Zayn match.

Joe I think has major potential and I really hope they pair him with Cena as his first program. Lots of history there too.
Gonna be tough to break through on the main roster when the audience doesn't know you and you can't talk. He might be oddly charasmaric enough to do it but it'll be a challenge.

Also, side note for the gif posted a few above me, fuck Frozen, why was/is that so goddamn popular, it looks cheap and shit and, fuck that film.

And, depending where Joe goes, i'd like to see him do work with Jericho, personally.

It had a few catchy songs, a flawed interesting main character, a lovable animal sidekick, a funny comic relief character, two female leads going against evil white males taking advantage of them. It hit all the marks for modern day success.

I REALLLLLLLLY hope Miz wins the title at EC and continues his semi-program with DB. I want him to troll DB every Tuesday to the point that we have another hijack WM event. Hell, let them even book a Miz/DB title match at Mania. Then the night of Mania have Miz come out and after DB's music hits we see them cut to the back with a doctor refusing to let DB wrestle. Miz can then cut the promo of the night and troll the Universe once more. THAT is how to get heat as a heel.

It had a few catchy songs, a flawed interesting main character, a lovable animal sidekick, a funny comic relief character, two female leads going against evil white males taking advantage of them. It hit all the marks for modern day success.

Bah! It just seems so fucking generic!

Looks more like a Dreamworks straight-to-dvd film than a Disney one.

Bah! It just seems so fucking generic!

Looks more like a Dreamworks straight-to-dvd film than a Disney one.
It ain't no Lion King or Aladdin but Moana wasn't any better

Damn Eric Embry dropped some truth bombs about Bruiser Brody and Puerto Rico on STone Colds podcast.

Because it's a Disney movie with a talking snowman. It's not rocket surgery, dude.

LTR just introduced Brock as being from "LOC, Canada." I don't know what "LOC" means, but how did he know Brock turned his back on America? The kid is a genius!

It ain't no Lion King or Aladdin but Moana wasn't any better

Not seen Moana yet. Dunno much about it, honestly.

Have you ever seen it?

I didn't make it all the way through, I think I got about 40 or so minutes in? This was a fair while ago so, my memory is hazy. I am just being an angry old man, i'll be in the corner yelling at a cloud.

Back to wrestling, yes or no, will fans chant "You Suck!" at Kurt at the HOF ceremony when his music hits?

Not seen Moana yet. Dunno much about it, honestly.

I didn't make it all the way through, I think I got about 40 or so minutes in? This was a fair while ago so, my memory is hazy. I am just being an angry old man, i'll be in the corner yelling at a cloud.

Back to wrestling, yes or no, will fans chant "You Suck!" at Kurt at the HOF ceremony when his music hits?

I've seen it about 347 times. I thought it was pretty good. Olaf is funny. The reindeer is funny. Some of the songs are pretty good. As far as stuff LTR has watched hundreds of times, it's definitely among the better things. I dressed up as Olaf on our Disney Halloween cruise and a couple kids thought I was actually the character until I turned around and they saw my face.

Yes, of course they will. It would be treason if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back