PWD 409: Jimmy ain't in Heaven, Jimmy's down there - IN HELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU SUCK
YOU SUCK
YOU SUCK

I'd correct it, but fuck it.

Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

So we are just going to forget about the Ambrose/Miz angle? Ok then.

I popped everytime Angle locked in the ankle lock, and his opponent would kick him off but Kurt would hold on and crank the shit out the ankle.

I popped everytime Angle locked in the ankle lock, and his opponent would kick him off but Kurt would hold on and crank the shit out the ankle.
I was the same way when he pulled the straps down because i knew shit was about to get real!

from a couple months ago.

And something I abso-fucking-lutely love ... it's just undeniable that the Angle Lock w/ grapevine is the most protected move in the history of pro wrestling. Of course not everyone tapped from just the regular Angle Lock, but I can legitimately not remember a single person not tapping if he would lay back and grapevine the leg. He must have done that intentionally, only grapevined if it was booked to finish.

Who will they have feud with Alpha if the Wyatts are doing other story lines ? The Fucking USOs again. ?

greatest wrestling era of my life: angle, benoit, eddie all being on the roster at the same time.

Yea it was a great era. Its too bad the one guy turned out to be such a mother fucker and it really kind of wrecks the watchability of a lot of the best matches from that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back