PWD 409: Jimmy ain't in Heaven, Jimmy's down there - IN HELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.189593

Mascot:

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H. Can you sticky please?

Randy Orton approves of this thread title.

Quality Mascot

So did Snuka kill somebody or nah?

Most likely, yeh.

Kind of a moot point now though.

Not for nothin', but "moot" quite literally means the opposite of how many Americans use it:

adjective
  1. 1.
    subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision.
    "whether the temperature rise was mainly due to the greenhouse effect was a moot point"
    synonyms: debatable, open to discussion/question, arguable, questionable, at issue, open to doubt, disputable, controversial, contentious, disputed, unresolved, unsettled, up in the air
    "a moot point"

Yet since so many Americans use it that way it basically does have that definition here, but I avoid using it altogether because, well, you can see the potential for confusion.

Not for nothin', but "moot" quite literally means the opposite of how many Americans use it:

adjective
  1. 1.
    subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision.
    "whether the temperature rise was mainly due to the greenhouse effect was a moot point"
    synonyms: debatable, open to discussion/question, arguable, questionable, at issue, open to doubt, disputable, controversial, contentious, disputed, unresolved, unsettled, up in the air
    "a moot point"

Yet since so many Americans use it that way it basically does have that definition here, but I avoid using it altogether because, well, you can see the potential for confusion.
But I did use it correctly. I used it meaning that there will be no definitive answer, not that there is no point.

My engrish is strong.

He's killing hookers now in heaven.

RIP
I imagine him smashing a coconut on their heads, then finding something tall to jump off and Splash them. Then doing a lot of cocaine with Roddy.

I'm beginning to think that when he takes over, Regal will become HHH's "Pat Patterson", only without the gay stuff.

adjective
  1. 1.
    "a moot point"

Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back