PWD 407: The Long-Awaited Return of the PAWGs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see Angle show up as a surprise in the Rumble if they can really keep it a surprise.

I want Joe to show up the night after WM and help Roman beat down a bunch of faces to form the Samoan Empire.

Off topic but this was trending so I checked it out.

@Minotauro Rex @J Danger @Sexy @SocraticMethod

What kind of superheroes take a hard pass on any heavy deadlifts, squats, bench or military press

giphy.gif

Off topic but this was trending so I checked it out.

@Minotauro Rex @J Danger @Sexy @SocraticMethod

What kind of superheroes take a hard pass on any heavy deadlifts, squats, bench or military press

giphy.gif

wow not even a 5/3/1 or anything. i realize it was 30 days or whatever, but christ. the chick (would before and after, duh) was definitely getting the n00b gains, she got a lot tighter and had great results.

There's no success like getting the boot from WWE for being a whiny commie.

Hey asshole......

Dont talk about the Rybackster like that or Ill booby trap where you stay like home alone

Thanks

Ol Gutter

lol this segment is wonderful, if you have headphones in be careful she screams soooo loud

haha this shit is hilarious

edit: she is so hot

wow not even a 5/3/1 or anything. i realize it was 30 days or whatever, but christ. the chick (would before and after, duh) was definitely getting the n00b gains, she got a lot tighter and had great results.
Yeah she looked great but women can get away with the dumbbell ballerina movements and get the look she wanted. As a man if you're looking for that Captain America coming out of the PED chamber look then you need muscle density and you don't get that from 30 lb cable crossovers.

Has anyone mentioned Cenas instagram? Im sure i just missed the post, but in case anyone else hadnt seen it, he's posting (or whoever controls his account) hints at Kenny Omega

Just found out that Alexa is a fan of Panic! At The Disco... I feel all sad and disappointed.

Has anyone mentioned Cenas instagram? Im sure i just missed the post, but in case anyone else hadnt seen it, he's posting (or whoever controls his account) hints at Kenny Omega

John Cena is a magnificent troll.

John Cena is a magnificent troll.

Pretty sure he is just trolling. You know a lot of people are buying in to it too since he had posted about AJ Styles and that turned out to be true.

It would be awesome if he and WWE could reach an agreement on a one off for Royal Rumble, just so that we can see the reaction he would get. You know theres no way he's leaving NJPW right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back