PWD 406*: Meltzer Makes Many "Manly" Marks Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for KO. I imagine he didn't think his title reign would look like this. Losing to big dawg all the time. AJ is being booked better , dumb Elsworth matches aside
I'm sure he's crying himself to to sleep over it.

the uk belt looks so much better than the title on raw why could they not make bad ass title for raw

Just how you're always there with kind words for the Big Dawg in all circumstances. Never change, Da Juice. Never change.

First of all, thank you for referring to me as Da Juice.

Secondly, I learned it from you when you are always there with kind words for KO.

<OKC16>

First of all, thank you for referring to me as Da Juice.

Secondly, I learned it from you when you are always there with kind words for KO.

<OKC16>

KO really is great, Da Juice. I agree with you that KO is great. The greatest Universal Champion of all times, Da Juice!

Big Dawg winning the big strap confirmed ! Can't make Reigns look weak on two separate occasions.

Jericho as US champ has potential to be hilarious.

Is KO in the rumble maybe if his fight is early?

Jericho throwing him out would be awesome but they would go with KO throwing out Jericho to get the heat.

i keep coming back to the idea that the Universal title should, i dunno, something like be an openweight title eligible only to people who have a title in any other division

Roman is going to get booed out of another huge arena. They should turn the guy already. I'm sure making a ton of money makes it all easier to deal with, but eventually that's got to get to you, having all of your big moments in your career tainted by tens of thousands of people shitting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back