PWD 404: What we botch in life... echoes in eternity

Do you prefer Eva Marie with black or red hair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, e-sports. I play Dota and watch the tournaments but when they started calling something where you sit at a computer 6-10 hours at a time a sport was strange to me.

dota%2B2%2Bworld%2Bmithilesh%2Bjoshi%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Athletes :rolleyes:

its not a sport, to me at all
e-sports is just easier to say

i think there was a MGL championship here, and it sold out like a 15k venue, it hink

I like ice powers you whore!

Also for some reason healsluts really enjoy Mei. I'm not gonna question it further tbh.

she is really fun to play as, i only play her in qp though. anything that can protect me im cool w/ so the ice wall is key and mei can heal herself so u can spend more time healing tanks in this 3T meta

its not a sport, to me at all
e-sports is just easier to say

i think there was a MGL championship here, and it sold out like a 15k venue, it hink

It's perfect for this new generation of kids who don't go outside or play real sports. Now they can say they are playing e sports while staying in their room for days.

It's perfect for this new generation of kids who don't go outside or play real sports. Now they can say they are playing e sports while staying in their room for days.

lol you know what you right

I am very happy to have Googled Jaime Koeppe.

1253766739586.jpg

So, Okada/Omega is worth watching from WK, any other matches worth it?

Jaime Koeppe won WWE's original Diva Search, it wasn't on TV and the winner wasn't given a WWE Contract.

How in the blue have you waited this long to google Jaime Koeppe? I'm almost certain that sacrilegious!

Earliest Diva Search I remember is the 2004 one, with Amy Weber, Joy Giovanni, Christy Hemme and the like.

How in the blue have you waited this long to google Jaime Koeppe? I'm almost certain that sacrilegious!

I go at my own goddamn pace when it comes to Googling wimmenz, dammit!

Earliest Diva Search I remember is the 2004 one, with Amy Weber, Joy Giovanni, Christy Hemme and the like.
All beautiful. Joy was my fav but i did like Amy. Christy was okay bc she was bubbly.

Sometimes, I don't get the hate for Dave Meltzer. I will pretty much check out any match that he has three stars or better, and there are definitely times where I disagree with him in terms of his ratings (both ways, Hogan/Rock at X8 is 5* for me). To me, the guy is just doing a job and I personally think he is pretty good at it even though he gets things wrong. with match ratings he is just giving his opinion, like an yone giving their opinion about a match/movie/whatever. I've got to see some really good matches bc people post his ratings and then I check em out, same thing that happened w/ movies bc of ebert and shows bc of imdb. sure, some people probably hold his opinion as gospel which it most certainly isnt. anyways, teh guy has probably forgotten more about wrestling than i've ever known.

i think a lot of people would love to have a job where you just talk about wrestling all the time and to make a career out of it, i know i would.

Dave has a tendency to be very TMZish in his reporting...or at least he did when I paid attention to the dirt sheets. That's the main reason I never liked him...always came off like kind of an arrogant dirt bag to me...Mike Johnson was my go to guy for news and stuff when I took the time to check out that stuff.

I am very happy to have Googled Jaime Koeppe.

1253766739586.jpg

So, Okada/Omega is worth watching from WK, any other matches worth it?

The entire second half of the show starting at Kushida-Takahashi is a must watch. The NEVER 6 man tag match was pretty dope but you can skip, and RPG Vice vs the Young Bucks was of course a superkick party.

For some reason Hemme reminded me of a tiny fire crotched Trish Stratus...which of course is a good thing.

Blammo!
christy45.jpg

The entire second half of the show starting at Kushida-Takahashi is a must watch. The NEVER 6 man tag match was pretty dope but you can skip, and RPG Vice vs the Young Bucks was of course a superkick party.

I'll get around to the other matches at some point, for now I am watching the main event, though.

the naito and japanese john cena intro video is p good even though i dont understand japanese

Rick Rude is going in this year.

man, tanahashi has got some flow

g1tanahashi.gif

look at that fucking hair

I wanna see Tanahashi vs Cena before I die. Tana should HFF Cena off the titantron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back