PWD 401: Grandstanding and Hotdogging

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the new thread ready to go. I'll post it at 1100 before we get shut down

Might as well let this one go until the event is over, it's gonna eat the first several pages of any new thread.

Or at least keep posting in here even if new one is created

Might as well let this one go until the event is over, it's gonna eat the first several pages of any new thread.

Or at least keep posting in here even if new one is created
tried before and got shut down by mods/had to make a new thread.

Never done steroids, but I know it doesn't make your dick small. It will make your balls smaller temporarily though.

Have a bunch of friends that were/on gear.

I was mostly joking but I just friend banged a girl whose boyfriend is a roiding freak who looks like Batista - except his dick doesn't work. Much too much roiding and alcohol and snorting.

Funny because I got a TRT shot two days ago.

"My name is Stun Gun ! I want GSP !" still one of my favorite mma moments

Let's fucking go !

I was mostly joking but I just friend banged a girl whose boyfriend is a roiding freak who looks like Batista - except his dick doesn't work. Much too much roiding and alcohol and snorting.

Funny because I got a TRT shot two days ago.

All my friends are in their 20s that roid so maybe that's why they never have any problems getting a hard on. Whiskey dick can fuck with anyone though, I remember being 20 trying to get it up drunk that shit sucks.

All my friends are in their 20s that roid so maybe that's why they never have any problems getting a hard on. Whiskey dick can fuck with anyone though, I remember being 20 trying to get it up drunk that shit sucks.

Whiskey or coke hangover dick was some Ron Jeremy shit in my case. Banging until the condoms ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back