PWD 384: Creampie City

Status
Not open for further replies.
OptimisticImpressionableBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Alexa Bliss was so tiny and adorable in the SS match last night.

63a55d874998765fb4bc2554333fa12153a1325c_hq.jpg

I remember tiny, adorable, babyface Alexa.

God damn, those thighs.

Heyman puts a bounty on goldberg. BATISTA arrives and batista bomb.
Wrestlemania headline main event just in time for gotg 2. Batista destroys bill goldberg..

Watched Survivor Series this morning, first pay per view I've watched in probably 8 years (I saw the NXT show before summerslam this year too, but that's different I'd say)

I'm surprised how good some of the women are, a half hour match to open the show and it wasn't boring.

Similarly, the tag match was great, there are obviously some enhancement guys in the group (Puerto Ricans and over the hill Rhyno stand out) but the balance was nice anyway.

Intercontinental title match was decent filler, neither of those guys is great but for a bathroom break match it wasn't terrible.

5 on 5 brand split match had a few nice moments but it showcased some of the limitations of the top tier guys. Owens clearly is the weakest of the group, seeing the other fat guy come out and do the same moves faster and crisper, and with a better look, it's striking how far behind the pack Owens is. Styles is still in great shape 15 years after I last saw him on TV, good on him, and the new Giant has some real presence. Rollins is good, but he needs to stop those running attacks to the corner, they read as soft. Reigns killing Shane McMahon was very well done. Wyatt's finisher needs to be reworked. Jericho should be managing hotshot characters, not in the mix for the main event.

Goldberg Lesnar was kind of a perfect swerve. Reminded me of Lesnar-Cain and Brocktober. Lots of hype, everybody's looking at Lesnar and he gets squashed. When the time showed 10 minutes left in the feed I figured it would be a brawl that ended in a Lesnar win, the whole thing was straight up shocking. Nice to know they still have the ability to do something unexpected.

Wow

Brock got destroyed
It was like the Cain V fight all over again!

I was PISSED after the Goldberg match, they buried the entire roster with that one. The only way they can salvage it is if Brock gets the win back and then starts selling for the rest of the roster, not necessarily losing, just stop squashing them.

Also, DIY/Revival was the best match of the weekend, and the best tag match I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back