PWD 384: Creampie City

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was it for the storytime show? Lame!

I disagree. If u Lose quickly u can sell it as brick underestimating his opponent and Goldberg being the first to the punch. Brick got not offense in.

Now when they face off again Brock gets in offense and it's a completely different match

Sadly seems like the obvious route.

Getting us excited for a match we weren't really excited about, by giving us a shocker the first time.

Now, I want to see this match. 30 mins ago, meh...

I
Fucking truuuuuuu!

You can have a match that sucked the first time around, or you can have a DUBYA-SEE-DUBYA MONDAY NITRO GOLDBERG SQUASH.

Judging by how many of us are marking out, the squash did it!
had flash backs to being 8 and watching DA MAN run through :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s!

It was about time they put Russo back in creative.

I think they're gonna have that rematch at the Rumble, gotta fill up the Astrodome somehow, doesn't look like Shawn is gonna come back to face AJ so you need a monster main event to fill it, angry Bork vs Rodeo Dad Bill now works and will be sold as a brawl

I think they're gonna have that rematch at the Rumble, gotta fill up the Astrodome somehow, doesn't look like Shawn is gonna come back to face AJ so you need a monster main event to fill it, angry Bork vs Rodeo Dad Bill now works and will be sold as a brawl

This was it...deal with it

LOL @ stats for professional wrestlers, as if its a real sport.
[<taker1}<23>
8e4bed845cc313fbaf687e760816230d386459dccef7566d81cf67a81f8c02d8.jpg

What would we complain about if Goldberg lost?

WCW never going over and Vince being petty?

This was it...deal with it
Lmao if you think they're gonna just have Brock forget about this and not literally murder everyone on raw tomorrow until Steph or Mick give him the rematch, he's gonna go on a killing spree. They aren't just gonna take all their stock out of Brock now, he's still gonna be their cash cow, but this was good shock value moment that fans didn't expect, he's gonna get some of that momentum back though before he leaves after WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back