PWD 358: Deal With It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will SANCTION my #hotpacificislander wife to go pick

But she did say after she gets off work she would bring me back some pho.
[<cena1}

tumblr_mv7emgH2xL1sg31w3o3_250.gif

The tag team match was the worst match. It had no logic in it's story. The female triple threat was good. The Roman Rusev match was bad stoytelling. The ending to the universal match was weak. The best of seven is still unresolved. This PPV was uneven.

If I was a wrestler I would eat lunchables on my way to the ring and walk out to the cardigans

The tag team match was the worst match. It had no logic in it's story. The female triple threat was good. The Roman Rusev match was bad stoytelling. The ending to the universal match was weak. The best of seven is still unresolved. This PPV was uneven.

Yeah but nia fox was 10 burgle stars

During an interview with The Hannibal TV, former WWE Superstar Renee Dupree claimed that WWE would plant people in the crowds during TV tapings to cheer for CM Punk.

“Yeah. They would do chants, and then it’s like a ripple effect. They hear chants, chants, chants and then try and get the people up. CM Punk or ECW shirts, I’d see like three or four guys scattered around the arena. And I was like ‘wow’, but I guess if you really want to get somebody over.”

That organic push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back