PWD 329: Warlock Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
In defense of Orton (ugh that makes me feel dirty) he has done some pretty awesome RKO's. It is just all he has.

Also, come on man. RKO > Twist of Fate.
I can't stand Orton and refuse to acknowledge anything that shitstain does.

So they just gonna make it a triple threat at SS?

so team alpha is athletic and yells "ahhhhhhhhh" a lot. man i am just so underwhelmed with all these nxt guys. i guess i am too old. i miss the jake the snake type guys. you wrestlers that did more than show fancy moves.

so team alpha is athletic and yells "ahhhhhhhhh" a lot. man i am just so underwhelmed with all these nxt guys. i guess i am too old. i miss the jake the snake type guys. you wrestlers that did more than show fancy moves.

Yeah, there is a few of you guys that post here that just won't ever really get back into product. Might be better to just stop watching.

Yeah, there is a few of you guys that post here that just won't ever really get back into product. Might be better to just stop watching.

i did for a couple months. a few of the new guys i am ok with. i like sasha and becky. enzo and whats his face arent bad at all. new to wwe aj is good.

vaudevillains
team alpha
carmella- holy hell she was just on and is totally cringeworthy
finn balor
apollo crews- will probably be ok once he finds himself. smiley happy guy wont cut it long term

those guys all suck.

i did for a couple months. a few of the new guys i am ok with. i like sasha and becky. enzo and whats his face arent bad at all. new to wwe aj is good.

vaudevillains
team alpha
carmella- holy hell she was just on and is totally cringeworthy
finn balor
apollo crews- will probably be ok once he finds himself. smiley happy guy wont cut it long term

those guys all suck.

I like AA and Balor. None of those other dudes ever had a good match in NXT. One thing that I do is fast forward, it helps to ignore the wrestlers I don't like.

I like AA and Balor. None of those other dudes ever had a good match in NXT. One thing that I do is fast forward, it helps to ignore the wrestlers I don't like.
well it was aa's first match so i will hold off judgement. after all, i didnt like becky at first. but those dudes thighs dont look nearly as delicious, so who knows.

i just have it on as background noise and look up if interested while i work, so i dont skip stuff

Co5PYfsVUAArssA.jpg

As much as I hate Snapchat, I for one i'm glad that Instagram is fucking their couch right now

PWInsider reports that Paige has been taken off next week’s overseas tour of New Zealand and Australia. She was originally set to team with Sasha Banks against Charlotte and Dana Brooks, but the match is now a handicap match.

I think Balor needs to have the gimmick of the nerdy happy guy cause that's who he seems to be in real life, but who's cool and would be like "you got a problem with that" with his bullet club edge. I imagine segments of him playing with his legos and someone messing them up and him just beating them down. I think the hand waving thing presenting him likes he some magical fallen angel should stop. The music is fine, just have him walk to the ring only one collar pop per entrance.

tumblr_inline_ns2preYyCV1rsvcjz_1280.jpg

They had what was, for all intents and purposes, a squash match, what'd you want them to do?

Eva Marie continues to be a complete waste of time...

But hey, now it's her gimmick, so it's okay. Seriously, what is the point of this talentless bitch? How is she still employed? Yes, she has tits and ass. Who cares? Make her a valet, or get rid of her. Quit trying to fool anyone into believing she has a future as a female wrestler.

She's hot, who cares so shut up! - @Smigg

Smackdown was awesome!

-So instead of shaky cam, we now get zoom right in really fast... Fuck you Dunn, you're garbage.

To who? Who would even know she exists? She's barely had any exposure in the WWE. Is there some secret Eva Marie multi-million dollar enterprise I'm not aware of?

Sure, sex sells, but she certainly isn't doing more than say Lana in that respect. Her ridiculous long tenure with the WWE is truly baffling to me. I could understand if she was some super famous model, or actress, or something, but she isn't. She's a dime a dozen Maxim girl.

Yo buddy, Smackdown has this new chick that's super hot. You should watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back