PWD 329: Warlock Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it rest. You haven't said two words about Cena in the longest time. You've done nothing but slobber all over Roman. Now that Roman is jobber bound, you're a lot quieter than you were about him. Back to Cena. 'Cause you know, fuck you neckbeards!
Cena just came back you fucking idiot.

Ziggler should jump Bray during his entrance.

Serious Ziggler....Bray taking this L.

Sportscentre key may as well have said "SPOILER ALERT!!"

Second injury of the night......Vince already rethinking LIVE.

That didn't look good. Bray may actually be hurt.

Good to know Bray's tougher than Eva Marie.

Cena just came back you fucking idiot.

Yeah, not like he's already had a feud with AJ which you were basically silent about, because you were still too busy suckin' on that Roman teet.

So when are you changing your avatar back to Cena? Before or after Roman loses to Rusev?

Yeah, not like he's already had a feud with AJ which you were basically silent about, because you were still too busy suckin' on that Roman teet.

So when are you changing your avatar back to Cena? Before or after Roman loses to Rusev?
I said I was practically giddy and calling their first encounter Rock/Hogan level of marking out.....but whatever, yesterday means the past two months right? Idiot.

I said I was practically giddy and calling their first encounter Rock/Hogan level of marking out.....but whatever, yesterday means the past two months right? Idiot.

Like I said, three months tops, before you abandon loser Roman and are back talking about Cena nonstop.

God help you if Cena leaves again, AND Roman sucks. What will you ever do?

I'm not shocked Ziggler won...I'm shocked a superkick actually works for someone.

Like I said, three months tops, before you abandon loser Roman and are back talking about Cena nonstop.

God help you if Cena leaves again, AND Roman sucks. What will you ever do?
Check the game tape you grainer, I'm drive both bandwagons.

So Ambrose is now the Kingpin instead of the Lunatic Fringe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back