Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
swzv5g.jpg

Mascot:

Theme:

@RR can you sticky please?:)

"“It is extremely unprofessional for anybody to do this, especially a fighter of Jon Jones’ caliber. Fighters work hard and go through hell in training camps and they will have a disadvantage against guys on steroids” Brock says he was utterly disappointed in Jon Jones" - Brock Lesnar

LOL

See dis :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: knows how to make a fuckin mascot

Ive noticed that ever since I went on my little N word spree the other day that word is now censored just like c.hink is
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I make shit happen around this piece

Well, the WWE has to do something. After all, they set a precedent by firing Billy Gunn for popping hot on a powerlifting competition's drug test. Sure, Billy's not the same caliber as Brock, but gotta keep the standards the same.

Well, the WWE has to do something. After all, they set a precedent by firing Billy Gunn for popping hot on a powerlifting competition's drug test. Sure, Billy's not the same caliber as Brock, but gotta keep the standards the same.

Did you not read the thread title? Brock's supplements were tainted.:)

Yeah, that's what I was asking earlier. They have to do something, they will look shitty if they just let this go.

Did he piss hot fight night testing, or one of the random tests before that? I'm afraid to venture into the heavies.

Did they say what for?

As for WWE, he could piss hot for something USADA tests for without it being a wellness violation, since you can get around those with doctor's notes and whatnot.

Did they say what for?

As for WWE, he could piss hot for something USADA tests for without it being a wellness violation, since you can get around those with doctor's notes and whatnot.
They cant release that info to the public just like with Jon Jones

Did they say what for?

They might announce it after the B sample test comes back. Until then, it's a guessing game.

Mascot 8/10 would bang.
Theme 9/10 would listen.

He was probably just taking some sex juice like Anderson. Let the man bang, ya jerks.

And let Jones bang too, while I'm thinking about it. Let everyone bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back