PWD 308: Brock Lesnar has been Drug-Tested More than Fedor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vanity gun would be this

Why ?

In the time it takes to draw that sword you could draw a glock 3 times. It has retarded level recoil , is known to jam , weighs a ton, is front heavy which makes being accurate with it hard unless you practice with it all the time and it costs a fortune to shoot.

Everything about the deagle sucks

Why ?

In the time it takes to draw that sword you could draw a glock 3 times. It has retarded level recoil , is known to jam , weighs a ton, is front heavy which makes being accurate with it hard unless you practice with it all the time and it costs a fortune to shoot.

Everything about the deagle sucks

You forgot the noise

I meant the shit is ridiculous loud as well

When I rented one at the range i didnt notice it being all that much louder than my .44 I used to shoot almost every day. I never shot one outside without ears on though. I guess it would be loud if you werent used to magnum rounds going off in your face though

When I rented one at the range i didnt notice it being all that much louder than my .44 I used to shoot almost every day. I never shot one outside without ears on though. I guess it would be loud if you werent used to magnum rounds going off in your face though

Yeah not much experience with magnum rounds.

Whats your experience with G42 Glock

Ive never shot that one but I have liked all of the small framed glocks that I have shot if that helps . Im rather fond of the g29 and people tell me im crazy and its a beast but I dont seem to notice or mind.

On second thought here I think you might be quite a bit bigger than I am and the grip might feel too small in your hand. I got a buddy whos like 6 three and 350 and he hates the small frame glocks for just that reason .

I shot a rifle ten times in my life on a stag do at clay pigeons. I hit 8 of them. I felt no affection for shooting.

I shot a rifle ten times in my life on a stag do at clay pigeons. I hit 8 of them. I felt no affection for shooting.

I've been on sniper, assault rifle, room assault and general shoot weekends while at the same time I am all in for extremely restricted gun control. I could get myself a mean sniper rifle in a country with very restrictive laws but I feel no need to.

I met imaginary gf because I got totally drunk before a course and decided to fuck the course and the money I spent to stay in bed.

I like my two mitts.

Best protection my family has, had a crackhead break into my apartment in Vancouver, I broke his orbital bone.

My place went unmolested til the day I moved.

I've got two nice telescoping batons and beat the shit out of a guy who pulled a pistol, probably a replica but anyway, on me at short range. Seagal style but without being a fat fraud.

The little stick is for walks when somebody thinks I'm a :eek::eek::eek: because I've a doggie. The big stick is for the home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back