PWD 278: The Power Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilldo has her way well prolly all have to throw rocks if we get attacked by bad guys or putties

the 10 round mags sucks, but the real fucked up thing is you have to have the mag locked into place. I bought my ar 15 in North Carolina and when I came back to cali I had to add this thing called the bullet button.

the 10 round mags sucks, but the real fucked up thing is you have to have the mag locked into place. I bought my ar 15 in North Carolina and when I came back to cali I had to add this thing called the bullet button.

Thats really stupid . Our gun laws arent silly like that here but you rights take a beating if your in the mmmp. Your 10 round locked mag ar is much better than anything I am allowed to own and pisses me off.

Thats really stupid . Our gun laws arent silly like that here but you rights take a beating if your in the mmmp. Your 10 round locked mag ar is much better than anything I am allowed to own and pisses me off.

the fuck is a mmmp

the fuck is a mmmp

Michigan Medical Marijuana Program. Atf wrote a memo said patients arent supposed to be in possession of fire arms. Its one of those pesky little things where states rights and fed law crash into each other.

Eating Bayley's ass would prob be like eating a delicious moist brownie.

It's disgraceful that I beat the shit out of Undertaker the first time I fought him. Throwing him around like was a bitch. And to add insult to injury my finisher was the Tombstone.

And today at BJJ I learnt why wrestlers slam their hands to the canvas when falling on their backs. It ain't about making a noise, that's just an added benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back