PWD 267: GI Joe Wrestling Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this "edgy" version of Alex Riley is supposed to put butts in the seats?

This doesn't get enough love as one of the best damn Wrestlemania entrances of all time

tumblr_n2j7yayzgw1sdqajoo1_400.gif

I was watching this live when I was like 10 and I wasnt paying attention for a sec and missed this. My cousin told me how cool it was and I was so fucking pissed I missed it lol

I had to wait like 5 years until I bought the DVD to see it. Hard times daddeh

Ah, mobile as it is, so no video.

I actually just got through 1997, so I should remember this. I remember a promo delivered from SOMEONE, where they talk Vince as the owner (i think in reference to his dad). I wanna say either from Paul E or Bret Hart. Not Paul's "You stole my dream" shoot, it was another one. Ugh, this is driving me crazy.

Jerry Lawler and Heyman have a debate. Vince is mediating..This was during the ECW invasion

Raw episode 200-205 one of those...Saw it recently :)

Jerry Lawler and Heyman have a debate. Vince is mediating..This was during the ECW invasion

Raw episode 200-205 one of those...Saw it recently :)
Lawler absolutely buried ECW during thst segment and he wasn't wrong in any of his statements.

Lawler absolutely buried ECW during thst segment and he wasn't wrong in any of his statements.

You could tell he was gotten to, really emotional shoot right there.

It's funny how he called out all the boys in the back to come help him and no one came. But Im pretty sure the WWF guys could legit beat the piss out of the ECW guys that were there

Bruh ... Sahsa comes out to MVP's old theme, like a boss

haha man these girls are hilarious ... laughing my ass off here

Last edited:
You could tell he was gotten to, really emotional shoot right there.

It's funny how he called out all the boys in the back to come help him and no one came. But Im pretty sure the WWF guys could legit beat the piss out of the ECW guys that were there
You could tell that Lawler really did hate ECW. He was still shitting on them as a face in 06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back