PWD 267: GI Joe Wrestling Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the whole "have a smoothie for breakfast" think and I'm a weird combination of hungry and feeling sick. WTF.

Can someone find the YouTube video where Vince reveals himself as the actual owner of the WWE?

I've only found this one really:

]

Obviously, Vince doesn't say that he is the owner. LOL, the one cop grabs his gun after Vince pushes him, man they worked me good here when I was 11.

There wasnt one, unless it was a Shotgun Saturday Night. I just rewatched the network, and the first mention of Vince being the owner iirc was when Bret was about to leave. I think he was complaining about not being pushed and blamed Vince.

If not that, either when Vince got stunned for the first time or during the ECW invasion in a Paul E promo.

There wasnt one, unless it was a Shotgun Saturday Night. I just rewatched the network, and the first mention of Vince being the owner iirc was when Bret was about to leave. I think he was complaining about not being pushed and blamed Vince.

If not that, either when Vince got stunned for the first time or during the ECW invasion in a Paul E promo.

That video is Vince getting stunned for the first time and I'm pretty sure per Kayfabe he ws still just an announcer.

yall should get the next mascot from /r/wrestlewiththe plot

im at work otherwise i would

That video is Vince getting stunned for the first time and I'm pretty sure per Kayfabe he ws still just an announcer.

Ah, mobile as it is, so no video.

I actually just got through 1997, so I should remember this. I remember a promo delivered from SOMEONE, where they talk Vince as the owner (i think in reference to his dad). I wanna say either from Paul E or Bret Hart. Not Paul's "You stole my dream" shoot, it was another one. Ugh, this is driving me crazy.

I don't think so. Post screwjob, the cat was outta the bag. The stunner wouldn't have been a big deal if Vince was just an announcer. I'm pretty JR referred to Vince as the owner too, after he got stunned.

I don't think so. Post screwjob, the cat was outta the bag. The stunner wouldn't have been a big deal if Vince was just an announcer. I'm pretty JR referred to Vince as the owner too, after he got stunned.

I know for a fact the next Raw they call Vince the owner because thats when the cops came to arrest Stone Cold.

Well, that Monday Night Raw clip is from 9/22/1997. Montreal Screwjob is 11/9/1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back