PWD 253: Part Time, Special Attractions return

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when al snow sabotaged rock n sock by stealing the autographed copy of mick's book from the rock and throwing it away? would the wwe be able to pull something like this off in the reality era? or have they? i remember being frustrated that mick didn't go back to watch the previous shows to see what really happened. or that nobody in the locker room bothered to tell him that saw the segment.

I loved that angle. Al Snow was under rated. I always wondered what he could do with a better serious gimmick.

The freaking BOSS is back, babay

QCRPPLO.gif

Didn't stop Eddie from being the main focus of Kurt/Ray/Orton WM feud.

With how much Rey was using a posthumous Eddie Guerrero, I was almost certain that Rey was going to head to the cemetary with a shovel and a pair of wrestling boots, and then have Chavo pulling ropes for some kind of freaky, Mexican, Weekend at Bernie's tag team match.

They are teasing a new feud for the Wyatt's on Raw. With all the injuries and absence of current baby faces... Who could it possibly be?

She's funnier than she would have been if she looked like a bulldog licking piss off a lemon.

What the hell, Smigg? I don't how they do it over there, but here in America the land of the Free, our bulldogs only lick shit off of lemons. You people are crazy!

Poor Bray, that guy couldn't buy his way into winning a feud.

What the hell, Smigg? I don't how they do it over there, but here in America the land of the Free, our bulldogs only lick shit off of lemons. You people are crazy!

Have you ever seen a bulldog lucking piss off a lemon? It makes their faces even funnier.

Someone should start a new thread in this shit-hole in which they abandoned us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back