Theme:

"AHHHHH damnit!"
"That's no good buddy, look at the nice camera!"
"That ain't gonna work"
"Stop flopping idiot"
"You're not counting fast enough"
"Cole screw you! What the hell do you know?!"

LOL

Ahahahhaha damn Never thought I'd be an Owens fan but geez he's entertaining..and I don't wanna complain but wow there was no one on last nights raw that gives off that superstar vibe..damn shame..I'm not sure if it's the booking or just the stars in general

I heard from a WWE source several weeks back that WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day were doing great merchandise numbers, thanks to the sales from their t-shirts and socks. Apparently Xavier Woods' 'UpUpDownDown' gear has sold well also.

This is probably why WWE released a bunch of new merchandise for the group on Monday. Kofi Kingston noted on Twitter that the unicorn horns sold out in just 5 hours.

Fuck, this Reigns and Sheamus promo is terrible.

+ Sheamus was great, from the first promo to his backstage promo with Renee.

- Lol at Wyatts coming out in the beginning and Bray trying to act like God again well sheep arena fans eat it up. He's nothing but a non self aware jobber.

+ Finally Del Rio told Zeb to hit the road. Rio was great the whole night.

- Breeze comes out to watch Ziggler lose from his "Champagne room" and leaves. Great FEUD...

- Ambrose chucks a drink at Owens face and I'm supposed to care?

- Scripting of very last promo was horrible. Sheamus having to say, "But then you're just gonna use that ladder... But now you're gonna use that chair." Reigns having to say tatertop over and over, I felt like I was watching some 4 year old kid shit.

- Reigns has the worst expressions I've ever seen. He does these quick awkward smiles after using the mic sometimes and looks like a goof.

- Last promo was so bad, that it ruined the show.

- An obsession with still making Reigns look super strong is hurting everybody else.

Next week's show is in Philly...that should be fun

"I went to Raw last night. This was the crowd behind the hard camera right before the main event." - Posted on Squared Circle.

z3g0Vrsl.jpg

The mascot is hiding her feet, would not hit.

+ Sheamus was great, from the first promo to his backstage promo with Renee.

- Lol at Wyatts coming out in the beginning and Bray trying to act like God again well sheep arena fans eat it up. He's nothing but a non self aware jobber.

+ Finally Del Rio told Zeb to hit the road. Rio was great the whole night.

- Breeze comes out to watch Ziggler lose from his "Champagne room" and leaves. Great FEUD...

- Scripting of very last promo was horrible. Sheamus having to say, "But then you're just gonna use that ladder... But now you're gonna use that chair." Reigns having to say tatertop over and over, I felt like I was watching some 4 year old kid shit.

- Reigns has the worst expressions I've ever seen. He does these quick awkward smiles after using the mic sometimes and looks like a goof.

- Last promo was so bad, that it ruined the show.

- An obsession with still making Reigns look super strong is hurting everybody else.

You are a good poster BUT you are not connecting with the crowd.

Me thinks Sasha Banks is good at all kinds of things.

Just watching RAW now...

So WWE books Sheamus as Champ and forms a stable...

Then he gets pinned clean..

WTF and what's with 5:15

"Oh shit, we are both faces so we can't fight!"

Followed up by Star Dust, Gold Dust's legacy was built on robbing Razor of the IC title at RR 96

– Coca-Cola is sponsoring the 2015 Slammy Awards edition of Raw as well as the Tribute to the Troops event. This is considered a major deal for the WWE.

– WWE has signed to a deal with Party Animal to release a line of WWE Teenymates. The first product line will feature 28 characters including Ultimate Warrior, Big Show, Undertaker Dolph Ziggler, Randy Savage and others.

RIP TV-14

5:15 is the amount of time RR was champion.

I must be the only one who enjoys Stardust. His promos are always amusing.

Another night, another recap of Reigns's career.

[YT]_fPbXRTiLs8[/YT]

[YT]6OgvvL8gU-c[/YT]

[YT]lphUxcO-4ug[/YT]

[YT]Y95Yoyxl5mE[/YT]

[YT]nkmF63p1aOg[/YT]

Meltzer n' Alvarez, WOR, 12/8.
They got a live RAW report and many people leave in the middle of the show, before the main event. Alvarez noted that you could see empty seats on TV and the crowd was dead.
Meltzer said it was a good thing that this wasn't a PPV because they (WWE) already would have trouble in the day after the UFC show, that would 'killed' them (WWERAW) anyway, and the WWEPPV is historically weak on the month of December.

Deezy will laugh at this and say it's all lies.

You know, lurking this thread for more than a year now. One thing i notice is that how the anti-smarks sentiment seemingly get on to a absurd level to the point of defending WWE for every shitty decisions they made and blame the smarks for it (which is what happened with the recent Raw as people blamed the poll for the shitty booking, not the general shittiness that is the booking). It is almost like it is anti-smarks for the sake of anti-smarks. Not that the smarks sentiment people are any better, but to me at least it is not as bend-over-backward as the anti-smarks (which is really another of smarks, while we are at it).

With the recent thing with Reigns, this is probably me just joining the choir but turn Reigns heel, please. One after show report noted that the crowd wants to cheer for Reigns as a "cool heel", and right now he's anything but a cool heel. He can't act, he got the looks but he's heading down the Lex Luger route real fucking fast. The lack of a good opposition doesn't really help him, either. Remember all the accusations about superman booking with Reigns? He beat League of Nation in a 4 on 1 handicap match. That's straining the suspension of disbelief pretty fucking hard. It is the Nexus situation again. Make a stable with potential, and then waste it to put someone that doesn't need it.

– Coca-Cola is sponsoring the 2015 Slammy Awards edition of Raw as well as the Tribute to the Troops event. This is considered a major deal for the WWE.

– WWE has signed to a deal with Party Animal to release a line of WWE Teenymates. The first product line will feature 28 characters including Ultimate Warrior, Big Show, Undertaker Dolph Ziggler, Randy Savage and others.

RIP TV-14

Pretty odd how the company has bigger sponsors at their lowest ratings then the apex when it was just pimple ads and collect calls.

[YT]YD9SXH4T4Fc[/YT]

[YT]6dW1fhXN4Dw[/YT]

Pretty odd how the company has bigger sponsors at their lowest ratings then the apex when it was just pimple ads and collect calls.

The only way to save last night's promo is if WWE actually gets Ore-Ida as a sponsor.

The 2 hour JCP shows on the Network are edited down to 30-40 minutes
What the fuck!
Those shows were like a running soap opera and now they make absolutely no sense Watching one last night and it opened with "Well fans weve seen some great action so far and what about that interview with Ric Flair!" and I didnt see none of that shit
People coming out responding to shit that happened earlier in the show or announcers talking about whats to come later in the show that never appears
Why even put the shows up if youre gonna chop em to pieces and be withholding?
Its like theyre purposely trying to piss off the little loyal fanbase they have left
Oh Im so fuckin peeved right now
To quote a man much smarter than me "THESE ASSHOLES ARE RUINING RASSLING!!!"

Deezy will laugh at this and say it's all lies.

Only laugh because you think I don't know that December is always a dead month for PPVs.

Easy sentiment to say, I mean December usually had been a "fuck it" month. Why else was this ppvbooked two weeks after Survivor Series.

Why else would the UFC book 3 stacked shows in a 3 day period?

Only laugh because you think I don't know that December is always a dead month for PPVs.

Easy sentiment to say, I mean December usually had been a "fuck it" month. Why else was this ppvbooked two weeks after Survivor Series.

Why else would the UFC book 3 stacked shows in a 3 day period?

Nice excuse. Any more?

Corny is burying moose lambs again on his podcast
He finna get jihaded

Nice excuse. Any more?

There's nothing to excuse, and stop acting like that's what I do. If something sucks I'll be the first to say it.

Sorry if that isn't my first reaction to everything I like to watch.

I guess it's been a few hours since you baited someone in a 3 page argument, find someone else.

Stardust gets a few laughs out of me. Really appreciate Cody's effort more than anything. He should get rid of the hissing though. It's stupid, and ruins his promos.

I'd love to see Stardust in a less pussified era.

Back