PWD 249: The Ronda Rousey Experience® Is Currently Out Of Order

oh, here's the new place

Fellas, I have an Idea, a Sad, Dejected, Roman Reigns Gimmick. He still comes to the ring but without all the pizzazz, bravado, and confidence. Gets eliminated at the rumble and still feels terrible, loses at Mania. his matches will be booked where he has no interest Wrestling. Finally he gets his spark back and wins the Title at either Summer Slam or Survivor Series

How does he get his spark back?

oh, here's the new place

Fellas, I have an Idea, a Sad, Dejected, Roman Reigns Gimmick. He still comes to the ring but without all the pizzazz, bravado, and confidence. Gets eliminated at the rumble and still feels terrible, loses at Mania. his matches will be booked where he has no interest Wrestling. Finally he gets his spark back and wins the Title at either Summer Slam or Survivor Series

So he basically becomes a poor mans version of 1996-1997 Sting?

Should have just put the belt on Roman.

Too many people acted like they were going to shove a sword in their hearts if Roman won, so now they got Sheamus

Is there any shitty booking decision you won't blame the fans for? Do you have no shame?

Is there any shitty booking decision you won't blame the fans for? Do you have no shame?

You people cry about Roman winning, Sheamus wins and you cry harder. I guess they should have put the belt on Cesaro...oh wait

I think WWE did the best they could with the hand they were dealt(or dealt themselves when they decided to give Sheamus the briefcase). Yeah you could have turned Reigns or Ambrose heel tonight and it would've created some great storylines but you would've still had Sheamus running around with the briefcase.

I feel like the best option right now pertaining to Reigns and Sheamus is to have them feud from now into the Rumble. Have some kind of dirty finish at TLC but at the Rumble have the Authority/HHH turn on Sheamus with the reason being that Reigns had finally come to terms with the Authority and Sheamus was only their face until Reigns came to his senses.

You people cry about Roman winning, Sheamus wins and you cry harder. I guess they should have put the belt on Cesaro...oh wait

Pretty desperate Strugs. Pretty desperate....

Your gimmick is wilting under this kind of pressure. Admit it, the WWE just upped their game in indefensible garbage, and you're lost.

Pretty desperate Strugs. Pretty desperate....

Your gimmick is wilting under this kind of pressure. Admit it, the WWE just upped their game in indefensible garbage, and you're lost.

You can't Bubba me, I made Bubba quit THREE times

Back