PWD 246: We Comin' For You

On Smackdown and Next week.... ADR vs Jobber #34

Who will it be?!!

-Ryder
-Fandango
-Slater
-Mark Henry(Please retire)

But...but...but...

Del rio beat beat Cena clean and beat indy favorite Neville, doesn't that get him over Bubba? DOESN'T IT BUBBA???? IS HE FUCKING GOING OVER?????

Past, present, future.

You live in the past well everybody else lives in the present. Beating R-Truth twice in a row at this time does nothing but hurt ADR. Only a sheep would keep pointing to the Cena match well disregarding the present day which is obviously much more important.

If you can't admit that him beating R-Truth twice at this time is wrong then it's you who clearly doesn't know anything about the present day wrestling business.

WWE needs more jobber matches, not less.

No they don't... People don't want to KNOW what will be happening. That's a jobber match and times are different.

Jobber matches do not put people over in 2015.... Just ask Baron Corbin.

Corbin couldn't even stay over in NXT... Why?

TOO MANY JOBBER MATCHES!!!!!! Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are all these losers?..

Past, present, future.

You live in the past well everybody else lives in the present. Beating R-Truth twice in a row at this time does nothing but hurt ADR. Only a sheep would keep pointing to the Cena match well disregarding the present day which is obviously much more important.

If you can't admit that him beating R-Truth twice at this time is wrong then it's you who clearly doesn't know anything about the present day wrestling business.

It hasn't even been 10 days and beating Cena clean is already in the past, this is why no one but Max Power takes you seriously

Remember the great jobber matches of Rusev vs R-Truth or Rusev vs Truth and Xavier.... Wow I really look back on that as how Rusev got over....

Do you even remember that! Nobody cared until he was placed in a real feud against a real wrestler. Fact

No they don't... People don't want to KNOW what will be happening. That's a jobber match and times are different.

Jobber matches do not put people over in 2015.... Just ask Baron Corbin.

Just ask Ryback.

Remember the great jobber matches of Rusev vs R-Truth or Rusev vs Truth and Xavier.... Wow I really look back on that as how Rusev got over....

Do you even remember that! Nobody cared until he was placed in a real feud against a real wrestler. Fact

Yes, that's exactly how he got over.

Corbin couldn't even stay over in NXT... Why?

TOO MANY JOBBER MATCHES!!!!!! Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are all these losers?..

There's a difference between one guy having too many jobber matchest and not having a place for jobber matches.

But that was a nice **clears throat** strawman.

It hasn't even been 10 days and beating Cena clean is already in the past, this is why no one but Max Power takes you seriously

You keep saying that but just about everybody here replies to my posts... Seriously too...

"Why you always lyingggg Struggle?"

Again, you side stepped the post and made a shitty comment. Of course just keep on going back to the Cena win just like you did with Del Rio winning the Rumble and MITB. You live in the past like Vince.

You can't answer questions or reply properly to a post... It's pathetic, I'm done talking to a troll. You'r gonna get real rustled being ignored. My name will be popping up non stop in your posts as a result. (Just watch)

Wanna be a troll then get treated like one.

If Bubba and Struggle really stop talking to each other I would be soooooooooo happy.

Bubba if you could go 1 week without talking to me or referring to my posts, i'll leave Sherdog for good

Just ask Ryback.

Where is your proof that if he was given a feud and legit wrestler off the bat that he wouldn't get as over?

You don't have any because it's baseless. If he wasn't ready for that then he should have stayed in NXT.

Where is your proof that if he was given a feud and legit wrestler off the bat that he wouldn't get as over?

You don't have any because it's baseless. If he wasn't ready for that then he should have stayed in NXT.

Strawman.jpg

Oh shit, Struggle with the Sonnen challenge!

chael-sonnen-post-fight-interview.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back