Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
m76v5y.png

Rules:

1. Fuck Yo Rules

2. Fuck Yo Passive Aggression Not Direct Pussy Style Of Posting :)

3. And as always, Fuck Yo Couch

Mascot:

oq0Vqw0P.jpeg

Theme:

First.

[YT]BYiR7ZXAFW8[/YT]

[YT]5JAI67yP1K0[/YT]

Oh Hell Yeah.

First.

[YT]BYiR7ZXAFW8[/YT]

lol my gawd. outsourcing talent from india? they must be realllllllllly low on funds. tna u are offically the call center of pro wrasslin.

I wish Vince had one talented writer who he would listen to

i dunno if tonight is gonna feel any different. vince ran the msg show on saturday and nothing there felt any different from what we've been seeing the past couple months.

CM Punk's UFC debut postponed by shoulder injury

CM Punk's UFC debut has been slightly delayed because of a shoulder injury, according to the former WWE star's head coach, Duke Roufus.

Punk, birth name Phil Brooks, has been sidelined for several weeks after "tweaking" the shoulder during a scramble in training. He is scheduled to see a physician on Oct. 14, at which point he could be cleared to return to the gym.

The 36-year-old signed a deal to compete with the UFC in December, despite no experience in mixed martial arts. He's preparing for his debut at Roufusport Academy in Milwaukee, the longtime home of former UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis.

"He got caught in a scramble, so right now he's taking a little time off," Roufus told ESPN.com.

Read more:http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/13818152/cm-punk-ufc-debut-postponed-shoulder-injury

That's a pity.^

As far as Vince being more hands on with Raw tonite, if it does some good - how long does that last?

delayed indefinitely. hes never gonna fight. ,

Damn it, my body is ready to watch him get KO'ed

Punk ain't fighting, 10 months and he's still only 50% to fight, he just wanted to stick it to Vince and realized he bit off more than he can chew.

The top heel wearing a Rise Above Cancer shirt grinds my gears. He tried to paralyze a man not too long ago. He has no morales or values, damn it!

The top heel wearing a Rise Above Cancer shirt grinds my gears. He tried to paralyze a man not too long ago. He has no morales or values, damn it!

Susan G is a tweener at best so it works

I get that Bray needs his entrance, but damn, we just had about 30 seconds of wrestling there, just before the commercial break, because of it.

And I missed the beginning of raw, but you can't go wrong with Brock/Heyman, I guess. Better than fuckin New Day, who act like children on a sugar high, ffs.

I'm watchin you, Vince! Tonight better be good...

Do people really believe that Vince has been letting others run raw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back