PWD 242: New Day... Socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Shit! Hogan's gonna be on Flair's podcast!

That can go nothing but well, Flair drunk off his ass, Hogan making up bullshit, it's a recipe for a car crash just waiting to happen.

I'm not saying I buy Apter's theory at all but I always have had a hard time understanding why a lot of concussions would make you kill your family and there not be some kind of warning sign. If he was that level of trauma then how was he even functioning normally in the days prior? Again, I can fully accept the conclusions of the investigation and that he did it but just something I've always wondered.

I'm with you man. I have so many questions about so many different things

Wasn't Benoit's T levels like ridiculously high at the time of death too?

When is this guy fighting in the UFC? It's been a pretty long time.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

I read rumors he'd be on the Connor/Aldo card in December but who knows.

"Maybe December, maybe spring 2016, maybe never, I dunno fuck you" - Dana

Blue pants is over

I'm not sold on enzo and cass yet not sure if it will get over on the main roster. I think a fued with New Day would be fantastic though guaranteed comedy gold.

They´ll be crazy over. Bare in mind they do nothing but lose yet they´re arguably the hottest act on NXT. You can also alredy hear a bunch of "how you doing" chants in smark cities.

Watching Fall Brawl ´98 on the network. Scott Hall comes out drinking a beer and says to the camera "uuuuu are you gonna fire me?". Man I miss wrestling.

They´ll be crazy over. Bare in mind they do nothing but lose yet they´re arguably the hottest act on NXT. You can also alredy hear a bunch of "how you doing" chants in smark cities.

All there matches are the same and there not the best in ring fantastic on the stick though

Watching Fall Brawl ´98 on the network. Scott Hall comes out drinking a beer and says to the camera "uuuuu are you gonna fire me?". Man I miss wrestling.

he drank a beer once while applying the abdominal stretch in the ring

now if I was Vince, I would hire Hulk, work with a few indy companies and have hogan in the indies, in non televised matches, in some bingo halls and church basements for a few years, then slowly and gradually bring him up as a "up and comer" job him out for a few more years, give him one more match at say WM 38 or some shit and then he can "retire" once again

[YT]94S8nuW8ooE[/YT]

lolz

Hogan's stuff is back on the network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back