PWD 240: And the Mystery Partner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be pretty pissed when it turns out to be a run of the mill horror flick that I've pointlessly been anticipating for nearly a year. Excited to finally see it.
Even it if is, the concept of SJWs going down to the Amazon to save the rainforest and being eaten alive by the very people they're trying to save is enough to put butts in the seats.

Maybe it's the xenophobia talking but I think it looks terrifying. The red band clip that's out there made me cringe.

[Tweet]646463735096152064[/MEDIA]

Retired 5 years, still keeping kayfabe. Old school brother.

And who are you to doubt Eli Roth?!

i'm gonna watch it saturday morning hopefully. people dying in the rainforest is fun to watch.

apocalypto was fucking rad.

Well it's Nitro Week on the network and tonight is the top 10 Nitro moments hosted by DDP. I can't wait to see Goldberg beat The Miz for the title in the Georgia Dome and Booker T's best of 7 series over the tv title with Johnny Nitro.

Fixed.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Stevie Richards do a Stevie-fly Splash off the top of a 15-foot high steel cage onto Don Muraco at Madison Square Garden in October 1983.

damn, this thread filled out quick. someone make the new one (now is your chance to ensure prime bass gets the spot).

Nah, I'm too depressed now. All my ancestors wanted to do was sacrifice virgins to the sun god and eat their still beating hearts and the WHITE MAN had to ruin it!

How's Bass look these days??

29F04E6300000578-0-image-a-58_1435177535432.jpg

Nah, I'm too depressed now. All my ancestors wanted to do was sacrifice virgins to the sun god and eat their still beating hearts and the WHITE MAN had to ruin it!

when i was in 3rd grade my school library had a book on the aztecs and it had the most gory and insane realistic illustrations of them doing the heart sacrifices atop the pyramid temple. i checked out that book like every week til they said i had to let someone else have a chance lol

when i was in 3rd grade my school library had a book on the aztecs and it had the most gory and insane realistic illustrations of them doing the heart sacrifices atop the pyramid temple. i checked out that book like every week til they said i had to let someone else have a chance lol

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back