PWD 225: Does my insurance cover "Brock Lesnar attack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn brock is going all out. for a part timer he sure does give 110% when he's actually around

Lol at that "steel" bending flimsily around as it bounces off the stairs.

Sure looks like he hit Kane's foot.

Look an unscripted Rollins promo actually being good.

It just hit me. Whenever Rollins throws a temper tantrum, he reminds me of Dany's brother in Game Of Thrones. The dude that got the golden crown treatment from Drogo.

The Rollins on his own character is one I like, I hope he retains somehow and then drops it at Summerslam. Don't know if its time to turn him yet, feel like him as a bad guy on his own is money.

LOL, Rollins just kicked Kane while he was down.

This makes you really think if they're gonna go H/Rollins at Summerfest. I hope not, Seth should keep the belt, imo.

The Rollins on his own character is one I like, I hope he retains somehow and then drops it at Summerslam. Don't know if its time to turn him yet, feel like him as a bad guy on his own is money.

There have been a lot of rumors about Rollins/H at SummerSlam.

Seth should keep the belt and be alone, dude can get some title run momentum going if he acts like Shawn like he did with that last promo

Also I've been pro Crusierweight division for a while now. Struggle mislabeling as always.

Cena probably doesn't get a script either, but that's only because he's been saying the same shit for the past five years.:icon_lol:

Cena's neutral, 'everybody's a winner and worthy of respect' slow, quiet commentary tonight was...terrible. I don't actually remember Cena on commentary, but if this is how he's been in the recent past, it's no wonder I've forgotten it.

Also I've been pro Crusierweight division for a while now. Struggle mislabeling as always.

I didn't say you were against the Crusierweight division, I said you wouldn't like your favorites who should be in the main event picture *cough* Daniel Bryan *cough* in said division.

I didn't say you were against the Crusierweight division, I said you wouldn't like your favorites who should be in the main event picture *cough* Daniel Bryan *cough* in said division.

Because he's established himself as a quality main eventer that the fans can get behind, what's so hard to understand. Fans wanted him, didn't get him, he's gone, no need to harp on the past, I'm sure if he comes back I'll want him to get one solid run as champ, but it is what it is.

That's cool, DeFranco is legit. He can get that old dusty Taker in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back