PWD 212: I'm A Mark, Playing A Mark, Disguised As Another Mark

CC4jdYPW4AAohRM.jpg

The Rock returning to host mania was epic.

Shawn Michaels kicking out of a tombstone followed by the commentary "I just had an outer body experience"

Also I fucked a Chinese girl for the first time last night well proud of myself

A reputable man once claimed that their private parts were in fact sideways

Pliny, yeah turns out he was a huge outsiders mark. I called him frank once really quietly just to be sure it wasn't our frank breaking kayfabe in real life

Fuck me! Don Frye sums up what I'm feeling nicely.

Visit Poland and I'll hook you up with Polish Paige named Anita as long as you're not a basement dwelling neckbeard no game no dance Rousey is hot Sherdogger.

Matthew Broderick's slap on the wrist is appearing in Deck The Halls.

This is a film where every day of filming, Broderick was actually saying "This is it, I have actually reached the low point of my career, this is what it is now" and wondering what had happened to his career where he was making movies like that.

I personally enjoyed that movie, but I have near Mick Foley levels of loving Christmas.

Cain Velasquez is the latest UFC fighter to open the door slightly on making the jump to Pro-Wrestling.

http://www.mmanews.com/cain-velasquez-considering-a-career-in-wwe/

In speaking with The Roman Show, Velasquez was asked about Ronda Rousey’s star power and whether or not a future in WWE is something he would consider.

“Not anytime soon,” said Velasquez. “I am focused on this fight [against Werdum]. Let’s see what happens on my career in fighting [although] I can never say never.”

Velasquez continued, “We will just have to wait

Matthew Broderick's slap on the wrist is appearing in Deck The Halls.

This is a film where every day of filming, Broderick was actually saying "This is it, I have actually reached the low point of my career, this is what it is now" and wondering what had happened to his career where he was making movies like that.

I personally enjoyed that movie, but I have near Mick Foley levels of loving Christmas.

He's always playing a boring straight laced character. That will just end in typecasting.

Back