1. Don't be a Twat
2. Burgle Paige
3. Never Go Full Retard...You Went Full Retard

Mascot:

ksnhxbr.jpg

Theme:

Gulldammit Struggle can we get a fuckin ass mascot one time
You are black ya know

It's amazing when you look at it, they're really on the Kool Aide when it comes to Punk. Because, not only do they believe any bullshit he says, absolutely unequivocally, they now think he's some legit tough guy, like the guy on Neckbeard Forum that is so streadfast in his Punk fandom, he absolute refuses to entertain the notion that Daniel Bryan would be a better grappler than Punk.

As for this whole UFC venture, I think Punk isn't using it as some kind of "Yeah, this was a bucket list thing for me", I think that "Bucket List Thing" isn't "I want a fight in the UFC", it's "I need for people to think I'm some kind of Tough Guy". Look at the life Punk has had.

- Beaten up all through school by the jocks, tried to join the school wrestling team, they wouldn't have him, because he sucked
- Goes into Pro Wrestling, wants to make it a point of pride that he goes "60 Minutes Every Night"
- Gets in WWE, tries to implement this "Shoot Fighting" style, talking about Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu
- Then wants to wear fight shorts with sponsors on them to make him look more legit.
- Then tries to ignore injuries, despite complaining about them day in, day out.
- Constantly overlooked by guys who look like they can actually win a fight

And this just seals it, "Hey, these fake pro wrestlers talked about doing it, but I did, they don't have the balls I do, I'm a tough guy!" and on top of that, if he gets starched like Steve Judson, or generally gets his ass kicked he has the "Yeah?! Well, at least I did it, I don't see you in there!" card.

Remember the story where Cena said about Riley "Kid doesn't have it mentally", I don't think Punk has. Not in the "He can't do it, so he'll give up" thing, I don't think he can handle MMA fans shitting on him. It's one thing to be a pro-wrestler and having some guys saying "You suck", you can play that off as "He doesn't like my character, oh, I'm a heel, thats what I wanted". But he gets his ass kicked, for real, and he gets thousands of "You're a pussy, you got your ass kicked, you don't belong in a real sport with real fighters". That would get to him, because he needs to be seen as a tough guy.

Also, I have a theory as to why Punk has such a rabid neckbeard following.

Remember when I said that Roman Reigns was "Too cool for this era", well, Punk is the inverse of that. They see a guy who got his ass kicked all the time in school, the only sports he played were pixellated, and has spent his entire life being an outcast. Now, look at the neckbeards. Constantly an outcast, probably got their asses kicked, and spent their lives playing video games.

Lol.

About favorite WM entrances in the last thread...it's sad how tame crowds are now. An arena with less than 15k back in the late 90s sounded 10x better than a stadium with 80k sounds today.

I bet that mascot has back problems carrying those warlocks around.

A lot of this Punk obsession here is as bad as over there. Mind, he does deserve a slagging off over that latest comment. Fuckwit.

[YT]8W-VW523dko[/YT]

This is from 2013.

Something tells me those guys have played a few concerts coked out of their minds.

Lemmy said he once did a Hawkwind gig literally stiff as a board. Him and Dik Mik, their then-keyboards and electronics guy, had taken so much shit they had to be carried on to the stage :D.

Did CM Punk ever have a great WrestleMania entrance? I liked his WrestleMania 28 one.

Did CM Punk ever have a great entrance?

We shit on Punk(deservedly so sometimes) but I know at least for me the summer of Punk was awesome and I was as excited for MITB 2011 as I have been for Manias. He and Cena delivered too. One of the best main events of the PG era.

We shit on Punk(deservedly so sometimes) but I know at least for me the summer of Punk was awesome and I was as excited for MITB 2011 as I have been for Manias. He and Cena delivered too. One of the best main events of the PG era.

The so called 5 star match with the horribly botched ending
Anybody else woulda botched it like that and the IWC woulda shit on it but since its Meltzers hero Punk it was ignored completely

[YT]QO-ImiFW99Q[/YT]

[YT]I53hdTB5NG8[/YT]

[YT]g4eoXpErFtE[/YT]

[YT]d4VhEdyEZLc[/YT]

Just a Lurker is lurking.

Back