Elias Sampson

elias-samson-guitar-shot-finn-balor.gif

Enzo

source.gif

Neville

tumblr_onsy9tICT21uxtjooo1_500.gif

Rusev Day

2y5qxp0x9zyz.gif

If you want a wrestler added post it and I will add to poll.

Last edited:
Fashion files were about the only consistently worthwhile thing on Smackdown, so I give it to them for the commitment.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN.

Fashion Police, Dream, and Black were in the running.

Dalton fucking Castle.

tumblr_nprc28HGXn1sbzhteo1_400.gif

5e578f0706a28104bdf176970d42cb35--ligers-castles.jpg

No Jericho... the list...
{<huh}

I haven't been tuning in for a couple of years now, but I really liked the Wyatt Family angle. Did the WWE drop the ball with Bray Wyatt, or did his Gimmick just get stale? How is the product these days anyway? I'm going to try and catch the next few Raws leading up to the royal rumble. I like the fact that Kurt Angle is back. Does he still wrestle? I last left off when they first started pushing Roman Reigns hard.

I haven't been tuning in for a couple of years now, but I really liked the Wyatt Family angle. Did the WWE drop the ball with Bray Wyatt, or did his Gimmick just get stale? How is the product these days anyway? I'm going to try and catch the next few Raws leading up to the royal rumble. I like the fact that Kurt Angle is back. Does he still wrestle? I last left off when they first started pushing Roman Reigns hard.
Most people did. Imo they dropped the ball with him and he hasn't been able to recover. They were on the verge of turning him into a tranny sister Abigail in October if he didn't get sick. Bad hopefully the next three months are vastly improved. He main evented ppvs in two multi man tags and will probably get a singles at mania after that who knows. They're still pushing Roman hard.

Kurt wrestled once in his return so far, I expect him to have a few more matches. He looked like he hasn't lost a step. Really amazing despite all the injuries over the years

You know, Thug Usos and Monster Heel Neville really took guys I never gave two shits about and made me look forward to them.

Went with King Neville, he made the crusierweights relevant and his character was fucking spot on. I miss him sooooooooo much. /sob

Toughest one for me, so many good gimmicks, and many of them being wasted. Went Breezango.

Are u being serious.

Yes. The list was born in 2016. KO turned on Jericho in the first 1/4 of 2017 and the list stopped being a major part of Jericho's gimmick when he turned face and started kissing up to the Friends of Jericho.

Back