PWD 2016 Tag Team of the Year

Best tag of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went New Day but Slater/Rhyno was tempting.

Damn, having a hard time picking between DIY / Revival / New Day.

New Day because they had to put on a looooooooooot more air time than the other two combined, and with the hyper focus on them of being champs and that record looming. The schtick fell a little flat at times, but let's see how Revival or DIY would hold up coming out as champs every week for a year.

so idk

Anybody voting New Day is a mark. Revival actually wrestle like a tag team. New Day looks good when they go up against Cesaro plus 1. Hell Shesaro is a better tag team. The shit they did with the fake tag is something that probably nobody has done in wrestling for decades. Also American Aloha is a better team than New Day and Shesaro.

New Day sucks chants coming soon. They're basically heels anyway because they win like cheating.

The Revival is the greatest tag team in the world today and I might even say they are already one of the best ever. Perfect chemistry and whenever the spotlight is on them they go out there and have MOTY candidates. The record having so much emphasis put behind it really killed the New Day at times. DIY and American Alpha are great choices too but I just think The Revival had it all this year. The Young Bucks deserve mention in my opinion but I can see why some people dislike them.

the revival and it aint even fucking close

I voted New Day but American Alpha are best tag team of the past 15 years fo real.

oyevgmyleshxqshaxmgk.png

Revival. EVERY TIME I watch them they are epic. New Day did break a record, but they were getting stale too.

Back