6_mQBV.gif

Cesaro kills himself:
tumblr_oe36ydbfsE1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

AOP kill some bums:
z_e5Yy.gif

Credit to @moonwolf for the catergory

Nominate more and I will add.

Last edited:
I nominate the cesaro fail since he voluntarily quit doing dives since. and holy shit I forgot about enzo.

oh and the jobber who authors of pain killed

I vote Enzo because he actually almost killed himself, and we all were worried for that little bastard.

Shane wins second.

What happened here?

This the real thread or......

I wish that WWE would tell their wrestlers to stop doing that played out dive through the middle ropes move. It fucking sucks.

The way Enzo's eyes rolled up and his body stiffened up was some scary shit. Dude looked like he just got H-Bombed.

I'd also like to mention that jobber that Braun Strowman threw into the turnbuckle only to have his head smash against the top of the ring post. That looked absolutely brutal. I was shocked the guy wasn't immediately knocked out.

If you haven't seen it:

Tough choice. The visual and impact of the Reigns spear was awesome, but I was legitimately worried about Enzo's life.

I didn't see Enzo's incident live but I did see Roman spearing Shane. It took watching it five times to realize that there was nothing wrong with the broadcast: It just looks like there's frames missing because they went down that damn fast.

The way Enzo's eyes rolled up and his body stiffened up was some scary shit. Dude looked like he just got H-Bombed.

I'd also like to mention that jobber that Braun Strowman threw into the turnbuckle only to have his head smash against the top of the ring post. That looked absolutely brutal. I was shocked the guy wasn't immediately knocked out.

If you haven't seen it:

I remember seeing that, though. That was scary. If he knew long division before that, he's lucky if he does now.

Both Shane and Enzo scared the crap out of me. It was clear both had an immediate concussion.

I voted Shane. The impact of that spear was insane.

Enzo since it was a show stopper. How can we not have Shane's dive off the cage at Mania though???

Back