PWD 2016 Heel of the Year

Who was the heel of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with The Miz because Batfish made a good point in the other thread about how you're not supposed to like the heel. That DQ'd people like Owens and Jericho for me.

Charlotte.

I also have to give credit where credit is due, and say that Jericho has had a really good run this past year as well. I had pretty much written him off as an old guy collecting a paycheck. He put a lot of effort into his character's shtick, and had a nice little resurgence this past year. He's not just the guy with the jacket anymore. Kudos to him for giving a shit.

Charlotte.

I also have to give credit where credit is due, and say that Jericho has had a really good run this past year as well. I had pretty much written him off as an old guy collecting a paycheck. He put a lot of effort into his character's shtick, and had a nice little resurgence this past year. He's not just the guy with the jacket anymore. Kudos to him for giving a shit.

Things like this really make me wonder what someone else would be able to do with the support he's been given to do his thing. The feuds, the air time, etc, etc.

I am of course not saying just anyone can make big moves if given the proper support, but I am saying there are women and men who could do a lot more with more support. Not just for heel work I mean, just this was a good example

Miz all day with Charlotte a decent second. Most of the others are tweeners or heels by default.

Chris-Jericho-2.jpg

Rebecca+Knox-Becky+Lynch-WWE.jpg

"...just gonna sit here and look cute<3 until @SocraticMethod remembers to come back and vote for KO."

Last edited:
Rebecca+Knox-Becky+Lynch-WWE.jpg

"...just gonna sit here and look cute<3 until @SocraticMethod remembers to come back and vote for KO."

I might like the natural brown hair more than the red hair.

This category is officially under protest because I was disenfranchised. There is literally no way to know how the election would have turned out if my right to vote had been callously and intentionally obstructed.

I might like the natural brown hair more than the red hair.

This category is officially under protest because I was disenfranchised. There is literally no way to know how the election would have turned out if my right to vote had been callously and intentionally obstructed.
I always like natural brown hair more than anything else. the nylons are a plus.
she tried to get your vote... she tried. <2>

Back