PWD 189: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a shame if they didn't do that match before Lesnar leaves. Can imagine the pop Bryan gets for kicking out of the F5.

I want Bryan to counter the F5 into this...
jh3n8j.gif

then lock in the YES Lock for the win.

Lol@that flippy shit. Lesnar should just lawn dart Danielle Bryan around the ring for about 15 minutes before giving him a body slam for the win.

I don't want to hear Booker T either, though.

I think that he is better than Lawler, but I also dont see the need for a 3 man team on commentary. Was fine back in the day on Nitro with their various combos, but Cole and JBL are awful imo. A third awful announcer adds nothing.

Booker sucks, bring back Coachman and Styles for Raw.

I want Bryan to counter the F5 into this...
jh3n8j.gif

then lock in the YES Lock for the win.

The second guy was doing the spinning work after the jump or am I wrong? Brock has the strength but not the grace [cainfightbreakdance.gif]

Lol@that flippy shit. Lesnar should just lawn dart Danielle Bryan around the ring for about 15 minutes before giving him a body slam for the win.

Remember the double power bomb Lesnar used to do? I have always had this vision that during a Lesnar-Bryan match that Brock would do that like 10x in a row without letting go. Bryan would be flailing at first and then just flopping around like he was unconsciousness. Meanwhile Brock looks like a rampaging gorilla. I think he has the strength to do it.

Remember the double power bomb Lesnar used to do? I have always had this vision that during a Lesnar-Bryan match that Brock would do that like 10x in a row without letting go. Bryan would be flailing at first and then just flopping around like he was unconsciousness. Meanwhile Brock looks like a rampaging gorilla. I think he has the strength to do it.

I would love it if in that scenario Brock botched the spot by losing count around 8 or 9, tells the crowd he lost count, gives them a smirk and a wink, then announces that he's decided to start over again. That would make my day.

Apparently Bryan is competing next Thursday night.

Alongside roadkill cookery and which corn makes the best mash for moonshine.

Not to mention a forthcoming reality show based on 18 men, competing for one woman's hand in marriage... who they all happen to be related to. It's Family Union!

I would love it if in that scenario Brock botched the spot by losing count around 8 or 9, tells the crowd he lost count, gives them a smirk and a wink, then announces that he's decided to start over again. That would make my day.

It's not popular around here too much but I enjoyed Brock's face run on Smackdown. He has the charisma to play to the crowd and have fun destroying people. I'd love to see that as well.

It's not popular around here too much but I enjoyed Brock's face run on Smackdown. He has the charisma to play to the crowd and have fun destroying people. I'd love to see that as well.

Brock and Kurt's one upmanship was awesome.

I loved Brock's face run. They let the monster be a monster. I remember being at a show at the Ice Palace and watching him throw some flippy midgets around in a handicap match...might have been London & Kendrick...they ended up tossed from the ring past the ringside area up the walkway on the belly to belly express...no one in the crowd was unhappy. :icon_chee

Brock and Kurt's one upmanship was awesome.

Yes it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back