PWD 183: Johnny Ace LOOMS

Any wrestling books that you would guys would recommend? I've heard Jericho's is (are?) good.

I always wonder what people who hate WWE get outta watching RAW every week. I knew RAW went to shit and stopped watching for about 4 years. Do you guys watch in hopes "This will be the week everything turns around"

I generally DVR Raw and catch up either later Monday or throughout the week. I fast-forward through a lot, but there's usually at least a few matches and/or segments that I enjoy. I stopped watching/following wrestling entirely from not-long after WM 20 until 2011 because I didn't enjoy it at all anymore. Now I enjoy enough of it to watch the Raw highlights at least, and then watch the PPVs on the Network. There's enough to look forward to to keep me coming back right now, although obviously there's plenty that (imo) could be improved upon.

Last week was pretty shitty, though.

Any wrestling books that you would guys would recommend? I've heard Jericho's is (are?) good.

Brock's book is like a pamphlet and can be read in 15 minutes. But you can read about him hating Frank Mir while giving everyone else passes.

And now I will be gone until I catch up on Raw. If Stone Cold really does show up, I don't want it spoiled.

Brock's book is like a pamphlet and can be read in 15 minutes. But you can read about him hating Frank Mir while giving everyone else passes.

Nice. Maybe I'll check that out. I hope he spells it "Murr."

I always wonder what people who hate WWE get outta watching RAW every week. I knew RAW went to shit and stopped watching for about 4 years. Do you guys watch in hopes "This will be the week everything turns around"

I dont hate WWE. Raw can be boring and sometimes full of weak shit, but it doesnt need to be that way. I dont watch it every week either. I dont ever think one Raw will turn everything around, but one good Raw or even an angle can certainly help WWE gain some kind of momentum.

Next thread title should be Johnny Ace is STILL LOOMING.

via reddit:

News coming from TV is that the first Acsension vignette is cued up to air tonight. It has played multiple times in the truck. Kevin Dunn has looked at it and made a few fixes. But as of this moment, it is to everyone's liking.
There is talk however, that the vignette may be put on hold and air after the NXT special next week.
The Ascension will have a similar look according to my source of tag teams in the 80s.
The mood backstage today is very tense. Everyone is doing their best to stay away from both Triple H and Stephanie. I was told that there was a long closed door meeting today with Triple H, Stephanie and Vince.

Can someone check my staph infection?

Sign in crowd.

They should have the new kofi kingston stable take over raw and start beating everyone up. And Mark Henry and Titus join them.

My Life In Wrestling by Gary Hart
How Corporate America Ruined Wrestling by Ole Anderson
Sex, Lies And Headlocks by Mike Mooneyham
Pain And Passion : The History Of Stampede Wrestling by Heath McCoy

These are the best rasslin books out there
If you want fake edited lie filled WWE books I cant help you there

Back