PWD 183: Johnny Ace LOOMS

Michaels/Taker was good. I even liked the Cena match. Triple H is selfish. And he sucks in ring so it doesn't work out. Good mic skills though.

Triple H had one great year (2000) where the rest of his career was pretty meh. Triple H alot like HBK's matches got better the older he got when he wasn't worrying about putting himself over. His feud was Rock is easily the best of his career. WM25 was a one match card shit show.

GWF marathon just started on ESPN Classic
Sweet
Watching pre Harlem Heat Booker T right now

The ending of the Backlash match. Steph looked amazing.

[YT]sYF6r22UjKU[/YT]

Triple H had one great year (2000) where the rest of his career was pretty meh. Triple H alot like HBK's matches got better the older he got when he wasn't worrying about putting himself over. His feud was Rock is easily the best of his career. WM25 was a one match card shit show.

HBK was good since he was young. Triple H and Rock feuded a lot. He won their IC feud, won at WM, it was terrible. Rock was kind of crappy in ring except he had a special talent to make the most mundane moves have a lot of personality. Also sold like a wacko.

You know what I love about wrestling? Patterson and Brisco will come down there, attack the Rock, hold him while Vince hits him with a chair, etc., but if Rocky kicks out at 2-3/4, you bet your ass they're going to acknowledge the kick out. Rules are rules, after all.

I always liked HHH. I thought he was very good in the ring before tearing his quad and tripling in size. Him and Rocky had some really good matches back in the DX vs. Nation days. During their ladder match for the IC title you knew they would be headlining Manias some day.

Funny how Mark Henry was Rock's hypeman during his Nation days.

Why are you still watching RAW?

Might be something good on tonight. I was hoping for a fresh start last week. Not the case but I'll still give it at least an hour tonight unless its exceptionally shit.

They missed their chance to crown Rollins champion.

Might be something good on tonight. I was hoping for a fresh start last week. Not the case but I'll still give it at least an hour tonight unless its exceptionally shit.

I always wonder what people who hate WWE get outta watching RAW every week. I knew RAW went to shit and stopped watching for about 4 years. Do you guys watch in hopes "This will be the week everything turns around"

Back