PWD 182 : Will Sting debut at the Survivor Series?

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Rules

-Do not come here and tell us what we are discussing and/or watching is gay/fake. We don't care. A lot of people don't care. We love it and we'll keep watching the shows and we'll talk about it here.

-There will be a lot of arguing starting from post #2 to post #1000 like any other thread. We are passionate. Sometimes we disagree with each other but at the end of the day, we all laugh at gifs/videos/quotes from our favorite performers all throughout pro wrestling history.

-You can also be a pro wrestling fan if you are into MMA. Major MMA organizations around the world have borrowed tricks from pro wrestling to get people tuned in. Pro wrestling is legit, choreographed along with a great story. Actual physical contact happens. Chair shots, steel steps bumps, table breaks and other crazy spots are real.

-Name calling of other posters is allowed but referring to them as idiots, trolls or morons (we all are in our own way, we don't need to be reminded) will not be tolerated. We want to maintain a friendly vibe in here.

-Talking about performers that have passed away is fine, but let's respect their families' privacy by not discussing how they died or what they have done in the past that caused their death. Unless it's REALLY funny.

-Post #1000 starts the next thread. If the poster of #1000 does not make a new thread within 10 minutes of his post, the poster of #1001 can make the next thread and so on.

Mascot:

15-Twitter1.jpg

Theme:

There is almost zero percent chance Sting debuts at Survivor Series. The "big surprise" is going to be Orton, since it's his hometown.

I think Sting will wrestle at Mania this year, and I think this three probable opponents are Taker (hardly a given that he'll even have a match), Cena (will he be in the title picture?), and Bryan (will he be there at all?). I think WWE is hedging their bets with Sting that they'll get at least one match out of him that will do business and satisfy the audience.

I already called Sting showing up at SS last week. He's gonna be the new power figure which will lead to a long stretched feud with HHH and a match at WM31.

There is almost zero percent chance Sting debuts at Survivor Series. The "big surprise" is going to be Orton, since it's his hometown.

I think Sting will wrestle at Mania this year, and I think this three probable opponents are Taker (hardly a given that he'll even have a match), Cena (will he be in the title picture?), and Bryan (will he be there at all?). I think WWE is hedging their bets with Sting that they'll get at least one match out of him that will do business and satisfy the audience.

This has got to be the dumbest idea I've ever read. WWE will not put Sting in a feud with Cena or Bryan. It's a waste of time for all parties. Sting is a vet looking to get some last hurrah inside the WWE ring and it better happen with either Taker or HHH. Bryan and Cena lol I was literally shaking my head when I read that. No, honestly I want to bang my head against the wall.

They'd be best putting Sting up against someone that can help carry the match. Dude's in good nick still, but he's 55 now.

So excited havent let his TNA work taint my opinion of him either he looks in great shape as well

[YT]FvmaR5CjZG8[/YT]

Epic theme

Seek and Destroy is Sting's best theme. The Crow theme is just boring and sad.

I agree that it won't be Bryan. He might be way over right now but he hasn't made his name as a legit draw.
Like it or not Cena is at that level. He has established himself as an all time great and just because most of us were already smarks when he came up that doesn't change the fact that in the last 10 years Cena has been way bigger than Sting.
That being said it would make way more sense for him to wrestle someone from closer to his era like H or Taker. Too bad they will both be slow motion matches.
He could wrestle HBK I guess but I don't think that's really a feud people would be interested in.
If he had shown up and confronted Taker 10 years ago it would have been huge but honestly what is the point of putting that on a PPV now?

If he had shown up and confronted Taker 10 years ago it would have been huge but honestly what is the point of putting that on a PPV now?

Duh. To see who looks better in black. What else could be the reason?

I get the signifigance of Sting showing up in WWE but I have no interest in seeing him try to work a 15 minute match in 2014/2015.

I know I'm late to the game but I just checked out AJ's site

Lol

I get the signifigance of Sting showing up in WWE but I have no interest in seeing him try to work a 15 minute match in 2014/2015.
I'd rather see Sting and Undertaker crawling than Cryback put on 2/10 matches and get carried from the start of the match.

So Crossfit is Seth Rollins' (or maybe the other 2 Shield members) secret for his goddamn hot sexy body and his all around flexibility in the ring.

The photographer can't get enough of him. "It's easy to take good shots of him", watching this clip made me hard.

So Crossfit is Seth Rollins' (or maybe the other 2 Shield members) secret for his goddamn hot sexy body and his all around flexibility in the ring.

The photographer can't get enough of him. "It's easy to take good shots of him", watching this clip made me hard.

Which is interesting because cross fit is for the most part utter bullshit when it comes to muscular growth and sustainment. I was surprised when I found out he was a huge advocate of it.

Back